Chapter 6

(This part is brought to you by Vulpen and Calisto facing off)

-Space, Earth's orbit

3rd POV.
On Gihdorah's ship, everyone knelt before Calisto. Who looked around smiled, "you've done well concurring in my name, my disipel. Rise, all of you, now we focuse on our current objective. Destroying Vulpen, and finally adding Earth to my ever growing empire" he said. As everyone rose up, "with you here master, we will not fail, me and my crew will not fail you" Gihdorah replied with confidence. "The lone fox is mine, focus on Earth, and destroy whoever apposes you and your
...crew" Calisto ordered. As the other kaiju bowed and began to get ready for the invasion.

Meanwhile

-Allied Outpost, Scotland, Earth

3rd POV.
For the past several hours everyone was keeping their distance from Vulpen. Who was on high alert while standing on the beach. As he looks up at the sky, growling, "what's up with the big guy?" O'Neil asked. While everyone was looking on from the base. "No idea, but he senses something, I think we should be ready for anything" Nick replied. As O'Neil nodded and ordered the troops to do so. While Nick and everyone else looked on at Vulpen. "Grrrr, Calisto" the fox kaiju growled with hatred.

Flashback: Millions ago

-Earth

3rd POV.
Bodies of fallen fox kaiju could be seen in the dust filled air. As a young Vulpen was scared and frantically looking for his parents. "MOM!? DADA!? WHERE ARE YOU!?" he shouted. When he suddenly stopped as Calisto came into view and was about to kill Vulpen with his dark powers. When suddenly two dark spear, hit Calisto in the left shoulder and chest. That was followed by a dark blast that pushed him back. As  Vampire Spiderzilla (AKA: vampire Peter Parker, king of the dark Kaijus. Vampire King, infernal supreme immortal vampire god). Alex Mercer (AKA: Prototype Blacklight Virus Dark Kaiju god). Kratos (AKA: Dark Kaiju god of war), and, Ariel the creator and god of the dark Kaijus. Came and drove Calisto off the planet, before they turned to Vulpen and took him into their family. While taking him away from his dead parents.

Flashback Ends

3rd POV.
Vulpen then roars up at the sky, to challenge the one he senses. For revenge, to finish what his adoptive famoly started so long ago.

Vulpen:

This roar could be heard by the kaiju on Earth who all stood up at attention. Scared, alert, wondering what could be distressing Vulpen so much, especially Mothra.
Gihdorah and everyone on her ship sensed his roar too. Causing Calisto to smile, as he could sense how powerful he was more clearly. Being that he was close by, for Calisto craved a very good fight of his enemy.
------------------------------------
To Be Continued.............