Meeting the True Queens

-Monster Island

3rd POV.
It was a regular day on the island of the kaiju, who were doing the usual. When suddenly a dark red portal opened up. As everyone saw Allíz, the true Queen and goddess of the monsters, and p.s: Vulpen's mother. Step through the portal with Gazira. A Godzilla who was the Queen and goddess of hell. P.S: Vulpen's second mother.
The two looked back at the portal and wave at their husband. "We'll be back sweetie, we'll tell Vulpen you said hi and that you love him" Allíz said. As she and Gazira smiled before the portal closed. When they looked around saw the kaiju of monster island. Who were looking at the two in surprise, especially at their bigger size compared to them.
"Jeez, these are the kaiju of today, no wonder why Vulpen defeated them so easily" Allíz remarked with a whisper. "Allíz, be nice...for a little bit at least *looks at the others and stepped forward* Kaiju of monster island, we're here to see our son, Vulpen" Gazira asked. This surprised everyone before the two, while Goji then got angry. As she stepped forward, "and what makes you think we'll tell you anything, regarding that freak?" she hissed. As a moment later Goji noticed that Mothra backed away while the sky got dark. When she looked back at Allíz and Gazira looked down at her and the other. With very pissed faces and power fuming from them.
As the next thing Mothra saw, was Goji and the others getting their asses handed to them with ease. Before she looked at Allíz and Gazira who saw and made their way to her. While giving Mothra a good look over as she felt nervous.
"Hmm, this Mothra looks cute and strong" Allíz remarked. "Perfect for Vulpen" Gazira added with a smiled. Which made Mothra blush at the thought of her being with Vulpen. Who suddenly came from the Void realm and saw other kaiju knocked out and bruised.
"My, what happen here?" he asked, "VULPEN!" his mothers shouted before they ran to and hugged. While he chuckled and hugged them back. Before they went on to catch up on lost time. While Mothra looked on and thought it was a cute sight to see.
--------------------
Allíz & Gazira belong to @Sechhomaru09