Vulpen Meets Monsterveres Kaiju (short)

-Monstervers Earth

3rd POV.
Godzilla and the other kaiju were doing their thing when suddenly. A portal opened as Vulpen walked through while his appearance changed. As he now had a werewolfish silver fox head, along with the body similar to a werewolf. But with his fox tail, while wearing armor (thinks the arbiter armor from the prologue cutscene Halo 2: Anniversary, but more suited for him and black).
As Vulpen looked around while the portal closed behind him. He noticed the kaiju of this universe, looking at him with fear and surprise. For they knew of his kind from long ago before they disappeared. That was when Vulpen noticed his new appearance and nodded in approval.
When suddenly, an atomic breath blasted past him. Causing him to look and see Godzilla standing before the others and himself. With a steaming mouth while growling, as the others looked at him like he was crazy. "I see this version is no different from the other one. *sighes* shame" Vulpen said before rushed over at Godzilla with amazing speed. Before giving him a flurry of very powerful punches.

As Godzilla's ribs could be heard braking into pieces

As Godzilla's ribs could be heard braking into pieces. Before Vulpen finished hum with a powerful punch the face while the big G flew as he was coughing up blood. And landed in the water while knocked out cold. As every kaiju along with the humans through a drone overhead, looked at what just happened.
"Now...who can tell me where I am?" Vulpen asked while he looker at the other kaiju. Who looked back at him with nervous and scared smiles. As they told him everything.