Chapter 3

(This part is brought to you by Vulpen being noticed by the others)

-Monster Island

3rd POV.
All the Earth kaiju that call the island their home. Were gathered before Mothra and Rodan after they told them what they saw. Causing Anguirus, Caesar, and Kong to worry a bit. Along with Leo, Hidan, Kongar, and Gosha. While Goji growled at the thought of a kaiju like Vulpen working with humans to kill other kaiju. Let alone a male they had not notice for this long.
She was about to saw something, when suddenly. They all noticed Gihdorah, Gigan, Orga, and Megalon landed before them. "We need to talk" Gihdorah said with a grin.

Timeskip

-Hong Kong, Shatterdome

3rd POV.
At the Jaeger base, the front bay doors opened as Vulpen and the high commands of Monarch and H.E.A.T walked in. While all of the Pacific Defense Force looked at them, especially at Vulpen. Who noticed this from the humans, and as well, the Jaeger girls.

 Who noticed this from the humans, and as well, the Jaeger girls

"Welcome! all of you" Colonial

"Welcome! all of you" Colonial. Pentecost said as he came shook the generals hands. Before looking up at Vulpen, who looked right back at him. "It's one thing to hear about your exploits Vulen. It's another to see you in person" Pentecost said. As Vulpen smiled, "the honor is all mine" he replied. As Pentecost smiled and nodded before directing the generals into the next room to form an alliance.
While Vulpen was left alone with the others who looked at him with suspicion and anger. When Striker Eureka spoke first, "so, we're now working with kaiju now? That rich". "I get your uncertainty towards me, but we're on the same side" Vulpen replied. "We shall see" Cherno added, while the fox kaiju nodded as he understood what they and humans had to deal with. What the kaiju of the Pacific Rim took away from them.
When suddenly, everyone saw Vulpen's ears perk up and vibrate. As he sensed grate danger approaching and turned to the open bay doors. "What is it?" Gypsy asked, before Vulpen walked outside and saw the kaiju of Monster Island and of Space arrive and stopped before the base. As the alarm went off, "I knew it! he's working with them!" Striker shouted. As she and the other Jaegers were about to rushed out with weapons drawn. But were stopped by a dark fence-like barrier. As the female Kaiju were shocked to see Vulpen for the first time and feel his power.
"Ah, finally found you at last" Gihdorah said with grin. "And he's working with humans" Goji added. "You are standing in the way of everything I want. As well as working with those insects or whatever. So stand down and come with us, and even work with me. Or parish with your beloved humans"Gihdorah added with a smirk. As Vulpen looked at them all before he then summoned his battle mask and war batons. Before rushing at the other kaiju as they were surprised for a moment as they roared and charged at him.

(How the fight went but with the batons, minus the hunter and tank parts)

Everyone looked on with aw, as Vulpen took on all of them at once. And when he looked at Gihdorah, she and her crew made a quick escape. Before he could do anything to them, as Vulpen gazed upon the monster island kaiju. "Leave...now" he said with a stern tone, as Goji and rose to her feet while clutching her left arm. When Mothra grabbed her shoulder and dragged her back and off to Monster Island with the others.
Vulpen the unsummoned his batons and the barrier. Before turning and headed back to Jaegers and humans. "I, am not your enemy, only together. Can we protect humanity, will you stand with me? will all of you?" Vulpen said to them. As everyone looked at each other before gazing back at Vulpen and nodded. As Gypsy shook his hand, while they were joined by Pentecost and the Generals who saw the whole thing on the monitor. As Vulpen looked at them and nodded while they did so in return. With this being the start of an alliance like nothing before.
--------------------------------------
Done, and to be continued........