Chp-17

Author POV:-

A normal nice quiet and peaceful morning in the Aizawa-Yamada household would be that everyone was happy, calm and relaxed ,two insomniacs having a nice cup of black coffee first thing in the morning ,while Yamada makes breakfast in the kitchen ,Bakugo and Midoriya either laughing or making fun of a Pinterest pin or arguing over it.

BUT it was not a normal morning! It was more of a, let's call it .... loud morning..! And it went more like--

Bakugo: WHAT THE HELL !?!

Shinsou: WHAT THE HECK IZUKU!?!

And the yelling went on for 10 straight minutes , and around this time the adults in the house were getting concerned , so they went to check it out, cause why not?

But to their displeasure, they were met with more dreams, some louder than the others and a Midoriya laughing his ass off. 

Aizawa: *sigh* Zashi, do your thing....

Yamada: with pleasure! .... SHUUUUUUTTTT UUPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone except Midoriya who is still laughing his ass off: ........

Aizawa: *sigh* ok, now that you FINALLY shut up, can anyone tell me what the hell is going on!?

Bakugou: SHITTY DEKU DREW ON OUR FUCKING FACES!!!

Aizawa: ..I can see that Bakugo..

Shinsou: AND THAT'S NOT EVEN THE WORST PART!? I THINK THAT HE USED PERMANENT MARKERS!!!?

Aizawa : *sigh* stop yelling... or else I'll throw you all,one by one out of the window and hope that all the bones in your body break .....

Yamada: *nervous laughter* what Shota means is go wash your faces and see if it comes off and then come downstairs to eat breakfast. I made Okayu(rice porridge) ...!

And luckily for the two with whiskers drawn on both their faces ,Midoriya did not use permanent markers and the scribbles drawn on the duos faces were easily washed out in contact with the water.

AND izuku had had the best moments of his life!

Soon after breakfast izuku and bakugou left to their respective homes and relaxed a bit.

Izuku POV :

I was in my room searching up stuff on Google like UA student info and some new heroes.
I wasn't going on patrol today for specific reasons.

Well mostly because Endeahoe burnt me! And then I got stabbed in my left leg,..twice... And I have a headache.

Also because I need to do some Research, hacking and get some information on stuff.

I'm mostly going through hawks' files since he barely talks about his past or how he became a hero.,he sometimes slips up but covers it up Almost instantly, that's been happening every now and then and I  needed to know more. I found some files of hawks but it's just a few years old and I'm sure hawks had been in contact with the hero agency before he became a hero that is. I needed to go deeper I need stuff about his past his childhood, if he even had one.

I kept searching and searching I found nothing,I found files on Mirko and other heroes and they had ALOT of information like besides the normal there were many more files on  when they first joined the commission and how old they were and etc there wasnt a file about thst on hawks. The more I search there's lesser of them and lesser the mention of hawks in anything and the more my curiosity grows.

There's atleast 5-7 files on every hero that works or worked for the commission but I only found 2 on hawks, weird yet intriguing.

The first one was normal information kept public so the people know what type of hero hawks is and stuff.

The first file::

ALIASWing Hero: HawksAGE22 GENDERMale MaleHEIGHT172cm (5'7 ¾")HAIR COLORBlondEYE COLORGoldBLOOD TYPEB[2]QUIRKFierce WingsOCCUPATIONPro HeroAFFILIATIONHero Public Safety CommissionFIGHTING STYLERanged + support combat

ALIAS
Wing Hero: Hawks
AGE
22
GENDER
Male Male
HEIGHT
172cm (5'7 ¾")
HAIR COLOR
Blond
EYE COLOR
Gold
BLOOD TYPE
B[2]
QUIRK
Fierce Wings
OCCUPATION
Pro Hero
AFFILIATION
Hero Public Safety Commission
FIGHTING STYLE
Ranged + support combat

This file was just so the public could get an idea of how hawks was, nothing personal tho.

The second file was a medical file, I went over or a few times but I found no other file or folder on hawks. That's soo weird.

What's even more weird is that there are only two heroes with 2 files registered..... One was hawks and the other was..... The former hero Lady Nagant. She was once a fierce and formidable woman and I'm sure she still is, the reason she is a hero no more I find that kinda dumb,but that's besides the point. I'm just wondering why are Hawks and Nagant the only ones with fewer files. They have nothing particular in common so why. Just why?

I wasn't getting anything...! I searched EVERY SINGLE FILE word by word and letter to letter. Still nothing, so I plan on infiltrating the agency just for Hawks.

I guess I'm skipping school tomorrow!
Hero Public Safety Commission here I come!

_______________________________________

ALSO REALLY SRY FOR NOT POSTING SOONER BUT I HAD WRITERS BLOCK AND TWO ANNOYING LITTLE SIBLINGS AND TWO ANNOYING-ER COUSINS TO TAKE CARE OF! SUCKS TO BE 13 AND THE OLDEST SIBLING IN THE HOUSE BY ONE YEAR.
A

ND THIS CHP KEPT DELETING ITSELF LIKE 5 TIMES!!

I'LL TRY AND UPDATE THIS STORY FASTER.

BTW LOVE YOU GUYS <33!!

WORDS : 880