Chp-16

Author POV:-

Midoriya had just decided that he could call it a day and started heading home, well Shinsou's home.

While Shinsou and Bakutoe were asleep, Bakugou fell asleep 2 hours after Midoriya or should I say Blackout , left for patrol , obviously only after he sent 84 random useless messages and 57 missed calls. Shinsou on the other hand had fallen asleep just half an hour before Midoriya came back, and of course he sent his beloved friend 126 messages and 63 missed calls . Welp, they're going to regret sleeping in the morning ! 

Anywho!! let's get back to my baby, Izuku~!!

Izuku POV:-

WHYYYYYYYY!!!!??!?

I THOUGHT I COULD HAVE A PEACEFUL NIGHT TODAY!!! MY LUCK FREAKING SUCKS!!                              

I was JUST taking down some lowly thugs!? what did I do wrong!? And why the living hell is he not asleep yet!?! Does god hate me!? 

YOU KNOW WHAT I CAN'T  ANYMORE! IF I GO DOWN, as if I would go down, I'M GOING DOWN HARD!

Me : WHAT THE HECK ERASER!?!

Eraser : YOU RAN!?

Me : WELL, I WAS HAVING A GREAT NIGHT BEFORE YOU CAME!?!

Eraser : SORRY FOR DOING MY FUCKING JOB!!!

Me : I WAS JUST ENJOYING MY NIGHT WITH MY UNO BUDDY AND HIS DUMBASS BOYFRIEND, WHILE WATCHING GRAVITY FALLS!! AND YOU JUST DECIDE TO FREAKING CHASE ME WHEN SOME RANDO STRANGO THUG-O STABBED ME ON MY FUCKING LEG!?!

Eraser : YOU GOT FUCKING WHAT!?! WHY THE HELL ARE JUMPING FROM ROOF TO ROOF WITH A FUCKING STABBED LEG!?! AND WHEN DID YOU GET AN UNO BUDDY?!

Me : CAUSE I DON'T WANNA GO TO JAIL, DUMBASS!!! AND MY UNO BUDDY IS NONNA YA DAMN BUSINESS !

Eraser :.... right, forgot about the jail thing.

Me : I'M LITERALLY 80% OF YOUR WHOLE FREAKING JOB!? HOW COULD YOU FORGET ME!?! AND WHY DIDN'T YOU FORGET ME!?!!!

Eraser : WELL- *sigh* I can't do this shit anymore , get the hell outa here, I'm as tired as hell tonight and I wanna go fucking sleep!

Me : really!? just like that? cool! bye Dadzawa!!

Eraser : *sigh*

well... that was, something... at least I can go home now!!

-time skip to when Izuku reaches home -

YES! I'M FINALLY HOME!! I CAN FINALLY GET SOME SHUT EYE!! wait- I feel like I'm forgetting something.... WAIT! I'm supposed to have a sleepover with Hitoshiiii!!!!! HOW DID I FORGET THAT!?! well , now I have to jump from roof to roof, probably pass by Aizawa again and FINALLY go to sleep!

I get out of my house through my window, the same way I got in. and I made a run for it, ain't no way I'm  running into Eraserhead for the second time today, na-ah!

I finally reached the Aizawa? or is it Yamada? eh. Aizawa-Yamada household. and jumped back in Toshi's room, they're already asleep, huh? 

LOOK WHO'S SLEEPING NOW, HITOSHI! ya! I didn't forget shit!

Me : heh! *does the Anya face* let's have some fun before we sleep...!

I took out a marker from Hitoshi's drawer, a black one and a red one, I carefully closed the drawer trying to not make a sound, I didn't want my precious victims to wake up now, would I?

While I started to draw on their faces I remembered that there was this new mafia in town, what was their name again? ah! right the The Shie Hassaikai or something,I should probably take them down before they get powerful, that is if they get too powerful, they haven't done anything yet. but, they do say that the silent ones are the most dangerous, but I still need some kind of evidence I guess...

Me : done!! now I may rest in peace!

And that night I slept one of the best sleeps I've ever slept.

____________________________________________________________

WORDS : 617

IK THE CHPs ARE SHORT AS HELL , BUT TRUST ME IT GETS BETTER, WELL ATLEAST I LIKE TO THINK THAT.

ANYGAY, HAVE A GOOD DAY/AFTERNOON/NIGHT