Chp-3

Zawa pov:-

Dynamight and blackout disappeared and I didn't bother to follow because I I know how bad panic attacks are and more people make it worse....
I needed to update tsakauchi about Dynamight and how old they are... I still can't believe it... He's 14!!! Then I've been chasing a god damn kid for years...
I better call tsakauchi.. He'll probably have a heart attack or something.
*calls tsakauchi*
*rings*
Tsakauchi : eraser head... It's literally 3 in the morning... What could you possibly need at this time.

Eraser hear: it's about our 'favourite' vigilante. I meet him today b-

Tsakauchi : DID YOU GET ANY NEW INFORMATION!!!! IF SO PLEASE HELP ME OUT HIS CASE IS KILLING ME SLOWLY BUT SURELY

eraser head: yes I did. But he did'nt tell me... His friend did. I believe he was his friend at least. He-he's 14.

Tsakauchi :WAIT WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL!!! BLACKOUT THE NO.1 VIGILANTE IS A FUCKING KID!!!! WE'VE BEEN AT HIS CASE FOR YEARS NOW!!! AND WAIT YOU SAID HE! YOU FIGURED OUT THE GENDER. WOW. GOOD JOB ERASER I'LL INFORM HAWKS AND ENDEAVOR.

Eraser head: thank you. And stop screaming. His friend told me that too. I'll give you a brief discription of the boy maybe their close friends. The boy, Dynamight, that's what blackout called him, he has ash blonde spiky hair, crimson red eyes, has temper tantrums, and is also 14 like our dear old blackout, oh and I believe his quirk has something to do with explosions.

Tsakauchi : thanks. I'll try to find him byyyy let's say 7. Still too early for this.

Eraser head: alright then. My patrols up. I'll be heading home now.

Tsakauchi : come to my police station at 7 or so. I need to file every little possible detail to try and find blackout.

Eraser head :sure thing. be there in a few.

Tsakauchi :sleep well eraser.

*cuts the call*

_time skip to 7_

I went to the mustafa police station.
And straight in to tsakauchi's office.

Tsakauchi :ah. Hello eraser glad you could make it.

Me:hmm. Got any info on Dynamight?

Tsakauchi :yes. I do. Come take a look*points at comp screen* is that him?

Me:hmm. Ya *looks at comp screen*

*the comp screen *

Name:bakugou katsuki

Age:14
School:aldera high
Blood group:AB+
Height:5'7
Grade:8
Quirk:explosion

*off the comp screen*

Me: yup that's him alright.

Tsakauchi: you should check the school out. Maybe blackout also goes there swell. Maybe you could go there tommorow?