Chp-8

Still izus POV:-

Ok. How that hawks is gone, I have one less thing to worry about. Yayy! I can just chill and push all the hard explaining stuff to blackout!.. Which is also me... Like what am I even supposed to say to the both of them! I mean Kacchan knows some of it, and will most likely never let me go on patrol alone again, just my luck. And hitoshi will most likely shower me with questions and most probably brain wash me half of the time. I got my self into this in the first place, it's already bad that kacchan knows and now hitoshi, what if they get in trouble because of me, my life just became more complicated! Hurray!
Last thing I need is for shoto to know.

Me: hey. Guys, I should probably be going now, my mom might get worried.

Sho: alright.

Kacchan : I'll go with him, the hag keeps calling me!!

Toshi : I should also go now sho. My dad will kill me if he figures out I bunked!

Me: talking about your dad we've never actually met your parents.

Toshi : my house is the closest to shots, and you guys basically only need to walk a little further to get to yours. So we could walk together, and you can meet my parents, does that sound good?

Me: sure!

Kacchan : whatever.

Sho : I would like to come, but my father told me to stay home, and he didd something to my phone and now I can't switch off lacation and now he can track me where ever I'm going.

Me: that's... Sad.

Sho : I know, we you guys go ahead without me.

Kacchan : after endeahoe gets home call me. I. Will. Beat the shit out of him and get some sense in that skull of his!

Me: call me too! I would love to see endeavor get beaten up!!

Toshi : same here!

Sho: OK.

Me: alright then guess we'll leave now, byeeee sho!

Toshi : bye bye shoto!

Kacchan : tsk. Bye icy hot.

Sho: bye. Come visit soon. Please.

We laughed a bit at what sho said and left. We walked for a while in silence and in literally 5 minutes we reached hitoshis house, it was pretty big, I wonder who his parents are, I'm sure their nice.

Toshi: *opens door* I'M HOME!! AND I GOT FRIENDS OVER!!

??? : Glad to see your back soo fast hitoshi! And your finally making friends!

That voice. That voice is sooo familiar. I know I've heard it somewhere, but where?

Toshi : no. No I'm not making friends, these are like old ancient friends that I have known for quite a long time.

As soon as hitoshi said that, present mic came into the living room, great his dad's a hero! Wait if present mic is his dad then-

Me: YOUR DAD'S PRESENT MIC THE NOISE HERO!!!!?!

Kacchan : and to think we've known each other for three years, not once did you mention your parents, didn't think of it of it did you eye bags.

Toshi: you guys never asked. And come on! It's not like we ever talk about our parents anyway!

Present mic: if your shocked to see me, then wait till you meet his dad.

Me: If present mics your dad then your dad is-- underground pro hero, eraserhead, Quirk, "Erasure", allows him to nullify others' control over their Quirks by making eye contact with them. Blinking dispels the effect of his Quirk and using it gives him very dry eyes. Blinking will allow the target to use their quirk again; this is why eraser head carries eye drops with him, as well as many other objects. He has long, black shoulder-length hair that floats when his quirk is active and black eyes that glow red. He wears a white rope-like cloth called a capture weapon coiled around his neck . He wears yellow goggles over his eyes to make it harder for villains to see who he’s using his quirk on. Eraser head is a very strict and reserved person, with high expectations of his students. He acts mainly by logic and does not believe in the need to always appear clean on oneself, or to filter his words and ideas. He often looks cold, listless, and impatient, putting very little energy into what he does, preferring to take naps in his sleeping bag. He doesn’t always even eat a good meal. Being a strict teacher, Aizawa is known to expel students he thinks don't fit in U.A. However, it is revealed that his high dismissal rate is only on paper, he has a habit of bringing back expelled students. Shoto only does this to push them up. He can also be rigid and has little tolerance for disobedient behavior. He's not afraid to push his high school students through rigorous training and make them overcome their limits.
He is known to lie to his students, manipulating them into giving their best, a technique he describes as "a logical ruse" "a rational deception". The limitations to his quirk other than giving their power back to them when he blinks are its inability to work on mutant-class quirks (for inferable reasons), its toll on the dryness of his eyes, and that it makes his hair and binding cloth stand up, meaning enemies can tell when he's using his ability. And—

Kacchan : stut the hell up Deku! Your scaring the damn Cockatoo!

Me: was I mumbling again? I'm sorry!!

Present mic: it's alright little listener, but how do you know so much about Shota?

Me: I know quite alot about all the heroes. I have 14 whole books dedicated to them, it's kinda like my hobby -

Toshi : a hobby is something that you do in your free time and it makes you happy. Your 'obsession' on heroes and writing it in those books is more like your profession at this point, writing stuff in there whenever you say 'hello' to someone, that's your job izuku. Your job.

Kacchan : you've had this job since you were 4, don't you think it's nice to have your dream job, Deku?

Me: first off, my dream job is not whatever I do is called, and I want to be a hero! And second off  don't cut me off while I'm speaking.

Present mic: well you guys can settle in, I made lunch and shota will be here in 10.

Me: umm. Present mic–

Present mic: please call me yamada.

Me: OK, yamada we already had lunch, so can I skip.

Present mic : sure, you kids can go and talk in hitoshis room, I'll call you guys when Shota gets home.

Toshi : thanks papa!

We go to hitoshis room.

Toshi : OK. Now. Izuku. Explain.

_______________________________________

Words : 1130