Chp-14

Still izus pov (ya, ik I have to change the pov) :-

Hitoshi started going over to the table as we followed behind him.
He sat in front of aizawa and Kacchan sat in front of present mic. I sat next too Kacchan.

We all the started eating my favorite food of all all times, katsudon!

But in the middle of no, Yamada made a great discovery.

Yamada : WAIT-!

We a looked up to see a surprised Yamada.

Aizawa : hmm?

Yamada : OUR SON HAS FRIENDS AND HE DIDNT EVEN BOTHER TELLING US!!!

Aizawa : they probably just met yesterday zashi, now shut up and let me eat my food in peace!

Toshi : yup.... Yesterday...

Me: ahem. Ya huh, totally.

Kacchan : I mean his ass could totally make friends that understand every single move he makes and every single thought he thinks, in one day nonetheless.

Zawa : *chokes*

Yamada : how long exactly have  you guys known each other?

Toshi/Me/Kacchan : a week/1 month/3years

Yamada: ...

Zawa: ...

Toshi: ...dammit Kat!

kacchan : They asked!

Me: wait- why are we lying again?

Toshi: it's not lying , it's just a logical ruse.

Zawa: fair enough...

Yamada: you're spending waaayyy too much time with your dad...

Me/kacchan: agreed!

Zawa: okay, now... SHUT UP!

Toshi: mhm

Me: ...coulda just asked..

Kacchan: ..jeez

And the rest of the dinner was peaceful, well kinda, as peaceful as it can get when Kacchan insulting Hitoshi and I while screaming, and Hitoshi blurting out random facts that he may or may not have searched up while he was not sleeping (insomnia), Present Mic laughing loudly and Eraserhead sighing every now and then and my random mumbling is that would cause a few good seconds of silence before I realised I was doing so.
Well, like I said peaceful.

§ time skip §

Hitoshi, Kacchan and I go to Toshi's room while the adults clean up the table, I'm pretty sure that Eraserhead already left for patrol, I bet being an underground hero sucks, I mean I get that the press doesn't usually bother them, but they have a butt load of paper work.
One of the perks of being a vigilante, no paper work. I am soo rubbing that on Eraserheads face if I do stumble across him today.

We're currently in Hitoshi's room, either lying on the bed or sitting on the study table or sitting on the spinny chair. I, for one happens to be sitting on the spinny chair, because srew me spinny chairs are great! I was scrolling through my phone just like my fellow humans in the same room.

And then I randomly thought,

It's been a while since I've seen Hawks around. I guess he's busy, he is a lime light hero after all, that or he's spending wayyy to much time with Dabi. Probably the second one.