𝕳𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐘

ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴀsᴛᴇ

"Celeste, come on!" Eya called out with enthusiasm, swimming around with Haux.

I cast a glance at them before turning back to see Matthias smiling at me. As I stood up, his hand gently grasped my wrist.

"Be careful," he cautioned.

"Oh, please," I replied, rolling my eyes and smirking at him.

I slowly jumped into the water and swam over to Eya. She hugged me as I reached her, and I caught Matthias's intense gaze fixed on me from his side.

Hauxley approached and whispered, "'Possessive, huh?'"

I elbowed him playfully and laughed, then turned my gaze back toward Matthias, but he was nowhere to be seen.

While searching for him, I suddenly felt a touch on my waist. I thought it might be Eya or Haux, but when someone emerged from the water, it was Matthias.

"You scared me!" I exclaimed.

He smirked at me, releasing his grip on my waist as he swam further away.

We swam leisurely for a while, enjoying the clear pond and each other's company.

Meanwhile, Matthias's cousins were busy eating, prompting Eya and Haux to join them. I thought about telling Matthias it was time to eat, but he seemed utterly relaxed as he floated on his back.

I gently approached him and tapped his muscular biceps. "'It's time to eat,'" I whispered.

His eyes fluttered open, and I was taken aback by his striking gray colored eyes that seemed to brighten in the sunlight. He smiled warmly at me, then stood up and wrapped his arms around me.

"'You're really beautiful,'" he murmured.

I blushed at his words, playfully swatting his chest. "'Goodness. Let's eat now,'" I managed to reply.

We all gathered for lunch and enjoyed the meal together.

"This is so delicious," Eya said, savoring the tender ribs.

"I thought you were on a diet," Haux teased with a grin as he continued eating.

"Oh, shut up!" Eya shot back, which made everyone burst into laughter.

Eya gave her brother a playful glare but then turned her gaze shyly toward Zachariah. They exchanged a glance, sharing a quiet moment of connection amidst the lively conversation around us.

After eating, we decided to swim again, making the most of the day. As the sun began to set, Matthias offered to take me home.

"Have a good rest," he said.

I smiled at him. "Thank you for today."

He returned my smile, then slowly closed the distance between us, his hand finding its place on my nape. He leaned in and kissed me gently, sealing the perfect day.

I went to my room with a giggling in my nerves. While I spraint to my balcony window to look at Matthias car droving away. As the shadows of his car gone, I went straight to my bed and lean on it.

I gasped. "You're in trouble Celeste,"

As the weekend came to an end and the new week began, I suddenly remembered that I had forgotten to work on our video presentation for class. I decided to call my groupmates for help, but they were uncooperative.

"Can I squeeze in, please?" I pleaded over the phone.

"Seriously, Celeste? You've been ignoring our calls and texts all this time, and now you want our help?" Leah said before hanging up.

Despite asking my classmates for assistance, they all declined to help me. I sighed as I walked out of the meeting room for the officers, realizing that the deadline for the presentation was quickly approaching.

As I rushed to my classroom, I bumped into Matthias.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

I sighed, initially intending to ignore him, but then a brilliant idea struck me.

"Come with me! I forgot about our video presentation, and my groupmates won't help," I said, pulling him along.

We hurriedly made our way to the classroom. Matthias waited outside while I entered, searching for Leah. My classmates were surprised and giggling at the sight of Matthias outside the classroom.

As I approached Leah, I pleaded with her for help. She looked at me and shook her head.

"No, Celeste. When we needed you, you weren't there. Now you want our help?" she said, her tone laced with frustration.

I glanced outside, and Leah followed my gaze, curious. She saw Matthias leaning against the railing in the hallway, busy reading papers and typing on the phone. Her expression turned to shock, her mouth forming an O shape.

Seizing the moment, I leaned in close to Leah and whispered, "Do you like Matthias? Help me with my video, and I'll set you up on a date with him." I smirked as I made the offer.

Leah's eyes widened with excitement. "Really? You're not lying?" she asked.

I nodded with a confident smile. "Really."

She then glanced at Matthias and cleared her throat, agreeing to help as we shook hands.

I walked outside to join Matthias, surrounded by students from various sections who were intrigued by his presence.

I guided Matthias out of the building.

"Okay, done. Thank you," I told him.

He raised his eyebrows. "Done?" he asked.

I nodded with a smirk. "Yes, thank you."

He handed me back my phone, which I hadn't noticed he had taken.

"I've already organized your schedule for this week and the upcoming weeks,"

he said, handing me my papers with the schedule.

I had forgotten that I had given him my phone and papers earlier when I rushed to my room.

Thanks to the interaction with Matthias, Leah and my other classmates helped me with my video presentation, allowing me to submit it on time.