𝕮𝐎𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐄

ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ɪɴᴛᴏᴡʜᴏʟᴇ

"Wanna eat?" Matthias's voice interrupted my contemplation, and I turned to see him standing there in his silk pajamas, two buttons undone, his wet hair adding an air of casual elegance.

"Um, no, I just want wine," I replied, my gaze fixed on the dark expanse of the forest outside, illuminated only by the stars.

He handed me a glass of wine from the nearby table, and I took a sip, relishing the rich taste as I continued to stare into the night.

"Why haven't you taken me home yet?" I questioned, my tone tinged with frustration.

"You were too drunk," he responded calmly, taking a seat on the bench beside me and gazing ahead. "Do you really think your father would appreciate finding his daughter passed out in someone else's car?"

"What's the problem with that?" I retorted, feeling a surge of defiance. "It's not like I'm not used to it."

I drained the last of the wine from my glass, craving more, but Matthias intercepted, gently taking it from my grasp.

He loomed over me, his presence making me think of that foggy afternoon.

Backing away, I found myself back in his room, locked in a silent exchange of gazes.

With nowhere to retreat, I inadvertently collided with the wall behind me, the barrier a tangible reminder of the closeness between us.

Tilting my chin upwards, Matthias's intense gaze bore into mine, the heat of his proximity stirring something primal within me.

I drew in a shaky breath as he closed the distance between us, his lips meeting mine in a fervent embrace.

The fiery warmth of the liquor mingled with the heat of our kiss, igniting a passion that threatened to consume us both.

With a blend of gentleness and intensity, Matthias's kisses possess a captivating fervor, his grasp on my nape drawing me closer in an unspoken demand for more.

Without a word, he guides me to his bed, where he looms over me, a commanding presence that I find both exhilarating and unnerving.

As I lie beneath him, the rhythm of his heartbeat echoes in the dimly lit room, a steady cadence that mirrors the tumultuous swirl of emotions within me.

Despite the haze of liquor clouding my thoughts, I find myself unable to resist his advances.

His lips explore mine with a fervent hunger, alternating between tender caresses and fervent bites that send shivers down my spine.

Meanwhile, his hands roam my body, igniting a fiery desire that eclipses all rational thought.

Caught in the whirlwind of passion, I surrender to the intoxicating allure of Matthias's touch, unable to resist the magnetic pull drawing us ever closer.

I put my hand around his nape and kissing him gently while he slightly put his hand inside on my panties, I moaned softly.

"A-ahh.."

"Shh baby, I barely touch you" He replied in a sarcastic manner.

As his hands explored my moist mound, an involuntary moan escaped my lips, betraying the pleasure coursing through me.

"A-ahh," I gasped as he skillfully thrust his fingers deeper inside.

"You're absolutely stunning, baby," he whispered, his voice dripping with desire as he gently removed my dress, trailing kisses from my lips down to my neck, then further down to my chest, where he teased and tantalized my hardened nipples.

His touch was electric as he massaged and teased my nipples, sending waves of pleasure coursing through my body.

With each kiss down my flat, inviting tummy, I squirmed with anticipation, my breath hitching as his lips drew closer to my most intimate area.

As he reached my pubic area, I eagerly widened my legs, offering myself to him completely.

His kisses and gentle licks sent shivers of ecstasy through me, building an irresistible tension that begged to be released.

"Mmh... A-ahh," I moaned softly, unable to contain the pleasure that consumed me as he expertly explored my wet, open center with a voracious hunger.

Feeling my desire building to a fever pitch, I grasped his hair tightly, urging him on as he devoured me like a ravenous beast.

Suddenly, he paused, a glint of mischief in his eyes as he reached for a bottle of red wine from earlier. With a wicked grin, he poured the crimson liquid over my wet labia, sending a shock of sensation through me as the wine mingled with my own essence, intensifying the pleasure to dizzying heights.

"F-fuck, Celeste Yvette Morgan," he gasped, his voice laced with desire as he grabbed my legs without hesitation.

As he began to suck and lick the drip of wine from my center like a hungry beast, I couldn't help but moan in pleasure, my body responding eagerly to his skilled ministrations.

Leaving my wet mound he immediately removed his pajamas, his impressive manhood came into view, its size and bulkiness resembling a monstrous entity.

With a firm grip on my hips, he began to slowly insert himself, causing a sharp cry to escape my lips.

"Ahh! P-please, be gentle... it's my first time," I pleaded, my voice tinged with both pain and vulnerability, tears welling up in my eyes. Tenderly, he kissed my lips and forehead, reassuring me.

"I'll be gentle, baby," he murmured softly, easing himself inside until he was fully engulfed.

"F-fuck!" he exclaimed, a mixture of frustration and pleasure evident in his tone, while I clung to his back, my fingers digging into his skin as he continued his deliberate thrusts.

My thoughts became hazy, my mind consumed by a potent mixture of arousal and uncertainty, unsure if it was the alcohol or my own overwhelming desire that clouded my senses.

"Aaah, Matthias, oh!" I moaned his name, the sensation overwhelming as pleasure rippled through my body.

"God, you're so tight, Celeste!" he cried out, his once gentle movements now intensifying into a frenzied pace.

His hands gripped my hips tightly, pulling me closer with each forceful thrust, creating a rhythm that echoed in the room.

The wet sounds of our joined bodies filled the air, mingling with our shared desire, pushing me further into a state of ecstasy.

My mind emptied of all thought, consumed solely by the raw pleasure coursing through me as he relentlessly pounded into me, each thrust driving me crazy.

Fuck. He's so good. I want more.

The earlier ache had surrendered to an overwhelming wave of pleasure, my moans of ecstasy filling the air as I dug my sharp fingernails into his back.

"More, Matthias, please, more!" I pleaded, craving his every movement as he drove deeper, almost reaching depths that seemed to touch my very core.

"Buckle up, baby, I'm almost there," he announced with a primal urgency in his voice gasping for air, his intense gaze locking onto mine with a predatory hunger, his sculpted abs glistening with sweat, igniting an even fiercer desire within me.

I shook my head in disbelief, biting down on my lip to stifle a cry as the tension of his thrusts pushed me to the brink.

"Oh, god, Matthias," I whimpered, my words drowned out by the rapid rhythm of his movements as he plunged into me with a newfound intensity.

"O-ohh baby,"

With each powerful thrust, I could feel him swelling inside me, his grip on my hips tightening as he released his hot essence, flooding me with an overwhelming sensation.

Heavy breathing, gasping for air, pleasure consumed me, my mind becomes blank, my body went limp, and darkness closed in, overtaking my senses.