𝕰𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀

ᴀɴ ɪɴsᴄʀᴜᴛᴀʙʟᴇ sɪᴛᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

I go back to my class, kinda irritated about what that girl Eve had just said. In grows with the thoughts in a while, our professor came and started the lecture,

"Good Afternoon class," Our professor Mr. Harvey Weinstein greeted.

"Good Afternoon Mr. Harvey," us his students replied.

I look around while Mr. Harvey is lecturing about an interesting topic, that it went on with the students' attentiveness. I calmed myself and just focus on the lesson our professor is up to.

"Do you understand class?" He asked, after a quite while of discussion.

"Yes sir," We replied.

"Okay, I hope you do understand our topic for today because I will be assigning each one of you doing the first assignment of this semester to be pass next week, it's all about Understanding the Self. For this project, we are delving into the depths of self-awareness, examining various dimensions such as identity formation, emotional intelligence, and personal values. Our goal is to create a multimedia presentation that not only informs but also engages our audience in a journey of self-discovery, meaning, you can take videos about your surroundings that defines you. For eg. riding a bike in such places that where you understand yourself the most. Got it?"

"Yes Mr. Harvey,"

"Okay, so that's all for today class, Goodbye," Mr. Harvey said while sticking a piece of paper on our white board. I believe it's the instructions about what he said.

"Goodbye Mr. Harvey." After our professor left the students went straight to the board and look at the instructions that is given. When the students are done reading, I step up to look on it and took a picture of it.

As I exited the classroom, thoughts of the pending assignments swirled in my mind. However, my focus was abruptly interrupted when I spotted Eve sitting on Matthias's lap. Inside the school? Really?

But then I paused, questioning why it bothered me so much. Shaking off the confusion, I continued towards the pathway leading to the school gate.

"Hi Celeste!!!!" Eya's exuberant greeting pierced the air, almost a shout of joy. "Girl, I missed you!" She enveloped me in a warm hug, her laughter bubbling like a spring.

"Omg! Eya!" I returned the embrace, realizing how much I had missed her presence.

Despite being in different classes with conflicting schedules, our friendship remained steadfast.

"Where are you off to?" she inquired, her eyes sparkling with curiosity and mischief.

"Just heading home," I replied nonchalantly, though a flicker of guilt tugged at my conscience.

"What?!" Her eyebrows shot up in playful disbelief. "You forgot, didn't you? Hello? It's my brother's birthday!"

Panic gripped me as the realization dawned. I had indeed forgotten, swept away by the whirlwind of recent events.

"Oh my goodness, Eya, I completely forgot! Ugh, there's so much has been happening lately," I confessed, a tinge of regret coloring my words. "But I'll be there, I promise."

"You better should, Celeste," she teased, a playful glint in her eyes.

"Anyway, I've gotta go. My brother's waiting for me on the car. See you later! Don't worry there's a lot of handsome guys there" her whispering with a quick farewell, she dashed off.

I approached, our driver pulled up in front of me, and I gratefully hopped inside. Gosh. How did I forgot?

Upon arriving home, I hurriedly dashed to my room, eagerly entering my spacious walk-in closet. With anticipation bubbling for her brother's birthday celebration, I meticulously sifted through my wardrobe in search of the perfect ensemble.