chappie 21

elayah woke up before andrew seeing he was still laying on her stomach with his arms around her.

she picked up her phone and took a picture of him, she added a fliter and posted it to instagram with the caption

"boys lowkey are the biggest babies"

after 5 seconds she got her first like

"calumhood liked your photo"

×travels to la×

calum drove all the way to Julie's house, as soon as he got there he got out and knocked on the door.

she opened it and said "what do you want calum"

he pulled out his phone and showed her the picture. "what about it?"

"who the fuck is this guy and why is he laying on elayah like that?!" calum asked through gritted teeth.

"green doesn't look good on you calum, that's her best friend chill, its not like you guys are dating anyway, you don't even fucking like her" julie said in an evident Spanish accent.

"I do like her fuck! you don't understand!" calum yelled. "my mom doesn't like people of color! she would kill me if she found out that I even talked to elayah! all I ever wanted to do was make her proud !!" he shed a few tears

(when a fuckboy starts feeling)

"you still had no fucking right to say what you said to elayah, fuck you" with that julie slammed the door in his face. be stood there for a few seconds before walking back to his car. he drove to a vacant parking lot.

he sat that, pittying himself. he wanted to die. he's fucked up everything, elayah's life, his friendships with the boys, and that blonde chick found out he didn't love her. he sat there and

cried until his eyes were numb.

he screamed until his throat hurt

and felt until heart threw up.

×back to arizona×

"andrew go help elayah in the kitchen" elayah's dad told andrew, who nodded and walked into the kitchen.

elayah saw him come in "2nd day back and they already put me to work" she groaned sweeping the floor. andrew hooked his phone up to the bluetooth beats speaker and played "Private Show" by T.I/ Chris Brown.

elayah looked back at andrew, laughing when he winked out her. "you better help out"

"after all these years you still don't know how to sweep properly" elayah laughed and shrugged.

lay me see you take it off, lay it down

the song lyrics blares through out the kitchen.

that's when elayah felt andrew come up behind her, putting his hands over hers, so they were holding the broom together.

"grip it tightly" he whispered in her ear, "then swipe back and forth" she felt his lips graze her cheek.

"elayah I need help with this out-" cameron stopped mid-sentence when she saw what was happening.

andrew jumped back, while elayah just jumped. "um w-what do you need?" elayah stuttered.

cameron just smirked and and shook her hand "nevermind. carry on" and she walked away .

"fuck andrew" she groaned

××
I might unpublish the other book, its kind of dumb.

I got 11k reads on this book ! I love all of you guys so much I stg.

qotd: favorite rapper(s) ?

aotd: fetty wap, big sean, rich homie quan, drake

ly guys :))

- jay the bae :)))