chappie 5

knowlesxo is my best friend bc she's just the best person ever !!!
××

elayah posted a picture on Instagram

"@elayahjay PARTY TIME !! "

with her having over 1000 followers, michael was one of her followers and a close friend of hers, "calum look at my friend she's so pretty" (picture) calum felt his stomach churn, because michael and ashton doesn't know about his racist problem.

so he just nodded and turned back to his own phone. suddenly having the urge to lurk her page, so he typed in "elayahjay" and looked at her most recent picture.

she's actually beautiful

he shook his head, sitting his phone down "you okay calumm??" ashton asked calum "um sure" when he's really thinking:

no I'm not alright, I just called a black girl beautiful this isn't fucking right.

"calum we're going out and getting wasted !!" michael shouted, jumping up when he heard a honk from outside, calum put his shoes on and walked downstairs, he heard ashton lock the door, and michael was leading them to the car that honked, he saw in the car was the girl from the store

and elayah

he slowly walked over to the car, and julie shouted "OH FUCK NO" elayah was in the passenger seat and turned around, seeing the person she hated the most in this world, "julie leave it, shut up" she turned back around and julie tightened her grip on the wheel, michael hopped in and kissed julies cheek "hey bitch"

"sup hoe" julie said back "hey elayah" ashton spoke being the second one in the car "hey ash, how's the adoption going???" ashton and michael sighed "the family is hesitant about giving the baby up, so we might not get her" he said pouting "aww I'm sorry ash"

"who has the aux cord?" michael yelled elayah raised her hand "you already know what song to play"

calum expecting to here ghetto rap music, was shocked out of his ass when he heard "a love like war" by all time low, playing turned all the way up, she looked back at michael who was nodding his head. she looked at calum and smirked at his shocked expression, turning back around flipping her hair off her shoulder.

××

when they reached the party, luke was already outside waiting, when he saw calum he rolled his eyes, julie parked the car and ran up to luke, jumping in his arms, and he spun her around and kissed her cheek.

no, luke and julie as not dating but they are friends with benefits. so they fuck and then act like a couple its confusing for everyone.

"hey elayah, mikey, ashton, calum" he said spit out calums name out, obviously still pissed at him.

"you know about what he said to elayah too?" She whispered in his ear, luke looked at calum "he said that to elayah ?!" julie nodded, luke was about to approach calum but julie patted his chest and said "let's get some drinks and have some fun yea?" luke grabbed juies hand and led her inside, with everyone following behind, but luke was going to let what calum said go.

××
I UPDATE LIKR EVERYDAY WHOOOI

but next chapter some shit goes down at the party so be prepared ducklings ;)

ly guys :))