Chapter 12

I felt the slight rocking of the yacht. It stirred me out of my sleep. I groaned, getting a sharp pain in the side of my head. "Fuck.." I mumbled into the pillow. The room was quite dark but the light from outside made it easier to see around the room. I turned over onto my back and sat up. "How much did I drink.." I'd look over to the edge of the bed to see a garbage can with vomit. 

"A lot." Another voice spoke up beside me. My head shot over to the voice. It was a shirtless Jude, lying on his stomach. My jaw dropped. "What the hell are you doing here?!" I whisper yelled, nearly falling off the bed from shock. "You're the one who yanked me onto the bed." He buried his face into the pillow. 

"Get up, get up, get up!" I grabbed my pillow and hit him with it several times. "Trent is going to think we.." I jumped off the bed and frantically tried to find my phone. "Why are you making such a fuss?" He sat up, yawning. I finally found my phone on the floor. Surprisingly it didn't have any calls or texts from Maya or Trent.

He got off the bed and stretched briefly before approaching me. I looked up from my phone and the first thing I saw was his abs. I quickly averted my eyes and turned around. "Go put a shirt on for god's sake." I'd roll my eyes. "That's what I'm doing." He walked passed me and grabbed the shirt that was draped over a chair in the corner of the room. 

"Okay, I'll leave the room first. And you leave 10 minutes after me." I grabbed my shoes. "Are you sure you want to go out looking like that?" He looked me up and down. "What do you mean.." I ran to the bathroom and turned on the light. I was met with a pale, makeup-smeared, messy-haired version of myself. Never have I looked this bad. 

"You leave first." I shut the bathroom door and turned the shower on. No way did that man see me like this. I covered my face in embarrassment. 

1 HOUR LATER

I blow-dried my hair and brushed it out. Thankfully Trent had something useful on this damn boat. I'd check my face again to ensure I looked presentable. "Good enough." I shrugged and left the bathroom. 

I'd return to the first floor and the sun nearly blinded me. Trent was at the bar area. I made my way over to him. "You're still drinking? It's like 9 AM." I looked at the drink in his hand. "It's 11, actually. And this is a virgin drink, no alcohol." He pulled his shades down. 

"So, I take it you had an eventful night?" He raised a brow suspiciously. "Woah, what's that supposed to mean?" I nervously laugh. "You and Jude?" He nods his head, almost pointing with his nose. I turned around and saw Jude lying down on a lawn chair in the sun. 

"Is there anyone else on the yacht besides us three?" I quickly whip my head back around. "Maya is still here as well. She's busy enjoying a three-course meal that she so rudely requested." He shook his head, yawning. "So, you didn't answer my question." He gave me a sly smirk. 

"We didn't do anything I swear. At least I hope we didn't, I was so drunk I completely blacked out." I rubbed my head. "Mmm. Let's hope no one took pictures of you guys." He shrugged. "You're acting so suspicious right now." I slapped his shoulder. "What? I'm just teasing!" He laughed. 

"I'm going to go find Maya." I scoff, going up to the second floor. A faint scent of pancakes engulfed my nostrils. I saw Maya sitting on a sun chair, devouring the food on her plate. "Good Lord woman, slow down." I'd approach her. "Oh, you're awake." She stuffed another handful of pancakes into her mouth.