Chapter 10

I put on some shorts on top of my bikini. "You almost done?" Maya slipped on her sandals. "Stop rushing." I fixed my hair for the 100th time. She grabbed some sunglasses, propping them up on the crown of her head.

"I heard there would be a lot of ballers there today." She flashed me a devilish smirk. I already knew she was up to no good. "Don't tell me you're thinking about embarrassing Trent?" I'd apply sunscreen on my skin. "I wouldn't say embarrass... I'm just going to have a little fun." She giggled to herself.

I put on my sandals and checked myself out in the mirror. Maya came up from behind and took a picture. "We look like hot shit." She took more pictures. "Damn straight." I grabbed my sunglasses and checked the time. "Alright, it's time to go." I'd grab my keys, walking out the front door with Maya trailing behind me.

I'd turn on the car, blasting the AC. Usually, it doesn't get THIS hot in Madrid but today it was exceptionally hot. Maya got in the passenger seat, placing a big bag on the floor. "What's that?" I gesture toward the bag.

"What do you think?" She opened it and there were multiple bottles of vodka and martinis. "Is this the kind of fun you were talking about?" I look at her with disappointment. "Just wait and see what I have planned." She crosses her arms and smirks.

AT THE DOCKS

We made our way down the dock, searching for Trent. My phone buzzed a couple of times in my hand. He texted me a picture of us walking. 'On your 3 o'clock', the text read. Can't he just be normal for 5 seconds?

I turn slightly to the right and see him waving at us. "Who in the hell is that next to him?" Maya's jaw dropped. "That would be Bukayo Saka. He plays for Arsenal." We made our way over to them.

"Hello, ladies." He winked at me, eyeing me up and down. "You know, usually gentlemen don't undress a woman with their eyes." I raise a brow, about ready to slap him across the face. "My apologies." He bowed dramatically.

"This is my good friend Saka. Saka, this is Maya and Ellie." He turned over to the man next to him. "Nice to meet you." Saka shook both of our hands.  "Likewise." Maya practically batted her eyes at him.

I internally cringed at her efforts to flirt with him. It looked like Trent was cringing a little bit as well by the side-eye he gave me. "I'll introduce them to everybody else." Trent patted Saka's shoulder and gestured for us to follow him. 

Maya looked Saka up and down when she passed him, biting her bottom lip. I tried my best to stifle my laughs. Never has she ever been this embarrassing. Saka's reaction was priceless too. All he did was give her an awkward smile. 

We both followed Trent to a group of people. I recognized the majority of people as football players and I assumed the women were wags. "Everybody, this is Maya and Ellie." He spoke up, making the group of people turn over to us. 

I gave them a subtle wave, getting a good look at every one. Erling Haaland had his arm draped around his girlfriend. Damn, she's tall. She looked to be around 5'8. 

I shook everyone's hand, personally introducing myself. "Hi, I'm Isabel." Haaland's girlfriend shook my hand. "Ellie." I smiled at her. "Trent sucks at hosting. So I apologize if you feel uncomfortable right now." She sipped her lemonade. "No, not at all. I am used to this type of thing from him." I laughed. 

"Oh? Do you two...." Her eyes moved back and forth between me and where Trent was standing. "Never in a million years." I shook my head. She looked at me, unconvinced. "I swear, I would NEVER date him." I'd take a drink from a waiter walking around with a tray of drinks. 

"Oh wait. I completely forgot. You're with Bellingham at the moment, no?" She said innocently. As I was about to swallow my drink, I ended up spitting it all out. "Excuse me?" I coughed. "You're with Bellingham, right?" She giggled at my response. 

"N-" I was rudely interrupted by Maya. "They're talking." She whispered to Isabel. My eyes widened at her interjection. "Maya, you stupid hoe-" I slapped her arm. "What??" She smirked devilishly. "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone." Isabel winked at me. "There's nothing TO tell." I glared over at Maya. "Anyway, it was nice talking with you." She hugged both Maya and me before walking back over to Haaland. 

"You better be glad we have an audience. If not, your ass would've been swimming." I rolled my eyes at her. "Thank God for all these people then. Especially that snack of a man we saw earlier." Maya giggled. "Uhm, about him.." I followed her gaze and saw her staring at Saka. "Do you think I should shoot my shot?" She took my drink from me, chugging it. 

"About that... he has a-" I tried to let her down easy. Before I could say anything a girl walked up to him, kissing him on the cheek. His arm snaked around her waist. "-Girlfriend.." I'd look over at Maya, seeing her jaw drop. "They're always taken. Always." She sighed, chugging more of the drink until it was empty.

"Maybe you can go after Tchouameni?" I pointed at another guy in the back talking with Declan Rice. "Oooo." She gave me a grin. Right as she was about to walk over to him another woman approached Tchouameni. They seemed VERY close. "Fuck all these hoes. And by hoes I mean MEN." She crossed her arms over her chest, sighing. 

"Maybe next time." I patted her back. "We still have the rest of the night ahead of us too." She smirked at me. "I can't wait to play our little game." She'd rub her hands together deviously. "You need to calm down." I gave her the side eye. 

Trent walked back over to us. "Let's go upstairs. I have someone VERY important I want you guys to meet." He gave me a sly smirk. "Who?" I look at him suspiciously. Maya and I followed him up the stairs. There was a whole other group of people up here but it seemed like it mainly consisted of Real Madrid members. 

My eyes scanned the area, trying to find this so-called 'important' person Trent was yapping about. He waved over to someone from across the boat. My eyes followed where he was waving at and they landed on the one and only Jude Bellingham. 

Maya's head whipped over to look at me. Her face that was once shock turned into a smirk. "Uhm, I need to use the bathroom." I quickly turned around, trying to make a quick exit. "Not so fast." Maya grabbed my wrist. I felt like I was being held hostage at this point. 

Jude made his way over to us. He hugged Trent, asking how he was doing. They conversed for a few seconds before looking over at Maya and me. My heart started to beat out my chest. He was BEAUTIFUL. 

"Hello." He flashed me a grin, outstretching his hand for me to shake it. I gave him an awkward smile while shaking his hand. "This is Ellie and Maya." Trent smirked at me. This little fuck set me up. 

I already knew it was going to be a long day. Trent and Maya were NOT going to give me any breathing room. Fuck.

END OF CHAPTER