Episode 12

Y/N reaches home. She changes her clothes and goes to sleep as she did not sleep well due to the excitement of today. She is peacefully sleeping while her phone is on silent mode. After 2 hours, she finally wakes up only to see 5 unseen messages from Shivam. He even called her twice.

Y/N : Sh*t! Itne saare messages
Y/N : Call bhi kya do baar...

Shukar hai it wasn't something serious.....

Shivam : Hey Y/N
Shivam : Hey?
Shivam : Tumne toh adress diya hi nhi....
Shivam : Hello?? 
Y/N : So sorry
Y/N : Maine tumhare messages dekhe hi nhi...
Shivam : Koi baat nhi
Y/N : It's 506, A-Wing, Kanakia Western Edge II, Western Express Highway, Borivali East, Mumbai

(This is just a fake adress)

Y/N : Just building ke niche aa jaana mai wahi aaungi
Shivam : Jaisa tum kaho
Y/N : Thik hai fir kal milte hai!
Shivam : Ok bye
Y/N : Byee

Y/N is relieved.

Y/N : *sigh*
Y/N : Kal jana hai!!! Let's see kya pehen sakti hu main...
Y/N : Hmm....
Y/N : Ohh wait!
This dress.... It's perfect!!

She chooses a black dress.
(Dress next episode me dekhne ko milegi, so make sure you read the next one after this :D)

She is dancing in excitement for tomorrow. She makes her bed, brushes her teeth (as she just woke up) and goes to a cafe nearby for refreshment.

At the cafe, she enjoys her caramel latte while thinking about tomorrow. She has no idea which song's mv is going to be filmed.

Afterwords, she returns back home. After coming back home, she video calls Shivam as she has nothing to do. Unexpected, He picks up her call with an instant.

Y/N : Hello!
Shivam : Hello
Y/N : Kya shuru hai?
Shivam : Kuch nahi phone chala rha tha
Y/N : Oh accha
Shivam : Arwind bhi hai side mein
Y/N : Oh hi Arwind!
Arwind : Hi
(Shivam and Arwind, both are on their phones, chilling in bed)
Shivam : Tum kya kr rhi ho? Kahi gyi thi kya?
(He says this because Y/N didn't change her clothes yet after coming back from the cafe, she's wearing the same clothes she wore at the airport, so he asks out of curiosity)
Y/N : Haan main abhi ghar aayi... Cafe gyi thi

*After a while of talking*

Y/N : Chalo fir bye
Shivam : Byee

[Video call ends]

Arwind gives him a side eye while smirking.

Shivam : Kya?!
Arwind : Kuch nhi *Still smirking*
Shivam : Abe Kya!?
Arwind : *says nothing and continues watching his phone*

Y/N on the other hand, changes her clothes. She hugs her pillow in extreme excitement thinking it is him.

*She recreates the airport wala hug* Lol she is going absolutely crazy.

*It is night time now*

She goes to sleep early today as she doesn't want to look like a panda tomorrow.

He gets sleepy as he was watching his phone for plenty of time. So he keeps his phone aside and sleeps.

-------------------------------------------