Episode 6

Apparently, they both met again by a co-incidence.

Both are in complete shock. They freeze for a second, looking at each other.

Shivam : Sahi mein?!
*In disbelief*

Y/n too can't believe this is happening. She is so happy right now that it shows. Shivam is very happy as well.

Y/N: Damnnnn! We meet again. (Smiling with immense excitement)

Shivam: Yep! Glad to see you again! (While softly smiling back)

As they both came there by themselves only, they then roam around together.

Meanwhile humari Y/N ke mann me laddu fut te hue.

Y/N's POV :

Hayeeee yar ham firse mil gye. Pta nhi konse itne acche kam kiye the pichle janam me jo itni acchi kismat chl rhi hai. I thought it was the first and last time meeting him that day. But seems upar wala has some other plans. Damn it! Love you bhagwan ji. Ab aage ka mujh par chhod dijiye.

[POV Ended]

They chit chat a bit while walking around the mall going here and there. They both seem to enjoy each other's company. While wandering, Y/N requests Shivam for his number, so that they can be in contact (chalu ladki). Unexpectedly, Shivam agrees but warns
Y/N not to give anyone his number as it was a big deal for him.

Y/N : Mai samajh sakti hu
*while nodding*

Y/N's POV :
WTF!? Mujhe lga ni tha yar ye sachme number dega maine to ese hi bol diya tha, lekin isne to sach me de diya.. he trusts me that much? Wow.

[POV Ended]

After some time, they go to the ice-cream corner to have some ice-cream.

*At the ice-cream corner*

Y/N: Bhaiya mujhe ek butterscotch dena. Aur aapko? *While turning to Shivam*
Shivam: Mujhe ek vanilla!
Y/N: So vanilla is officially your favourite? I remember aapne laugh = dare wali video me kaha tha aap hamesha vanilla hi khate ho. *Being proud of her excellent memory*
Shivam: Ohh haa! Wah yar aapne vo video bhi dekhi hai.. nice. And yes, vanilla is my all time favourite. And yours?
Y/N: Ooo! Meri fav bhi butterscotch hi hai.

They become friends now and get to know each other well. 

Shivam : Y/N, Aapki flight kab hai?

Y/N : *Telling the date and time*

She finds it a little weird of him asking that but tells him anyway. It is late now so Y/N had to go.

Y/N : I have to go now.
Shivam : Oh! Ok
Y/N : Byeee
Shivam : Byee

They both leave by exchanging smiles.

-------------------------------------------