Episode 9

She somehow manages to sleep.

She is living her normal life again except that Shivam is on her mind now 24/7. She can't stop thinking about him. Everything reminds her of him now.

*Some days passed now*

It's been a while that he hasn't replied to her texts. She thinks that it must be that he is busy making content. But deep inside she is worried about him.

Y/N : Hey
Y/N : Bixu?
Y/N : ???
*No reply *

Y/N Stops texting him as he wasn't replying. She didn't want to bother or annoy him but she really missed him.

Y/N : Are chodo yar uske videos hi dekh leti hu

She says this to herself. She keeps laughing at his jokes. He is her only comfort zone. She is enjoying her time. When a notification pops up on her screen 'Checking for new messages' it reads. She excitedly opens it hoping it was him.

Y/N : Hey
Y/N : Bixu?
Y/N : ???
Shivam : Heyy
Shivam : Are bohot dino se mai busy tha to aapke messages nahi dekhe
Y/N : Are it's ok mujhe laga hi tha
Y/N : Aapki new video mujhe bohot acchi lagi ❤️
Shivam : Oh Thanks!
Shivam : Thumbnail edit krne main bohot der lgi
Y/N : Haaa
Y/N : Bohot efforts dalte ho aap apne videos main
Shivam : Thanks
Shivam : that's so sweet of you

*They chat for a while now*

As days pass, she gets to know more about him, so does he. This period of time does not feel real to Y/N. She never thought she will even see him in real life but now, she just met him and is texting him. As they chat day after day, she craves to see him again, she wants to meet him again. The feeling she got while meeting him, the butterflies she got in her stomach, she wants to feel it once again. She waits for that day to come.

-------------------------------------------