Episode 5

Y/N tries to console him. She tells him that she's travelling alone for the first time too, and it's okay to feel nervous.
Shivam finds that so sweet of her. He nods his head with a smile.

Then after a while he asks her,

Shivam: Aap bhi vapas Chandigarh jaa rahe ho kya?

Y/N: Nahi nahi main just vacations spend krne ke liye vaha jaa rahi hu.

They finally land now. They proceed to say goodbye to eachother.

Shivam: It was nice meeting you. (Handshake offer krte hue)

Y/N: (accepting the handshake with a big smile on her face) I'm also really grateful that I got to meet you.

Shivam: Hamesha ese hi support krte rehna.

Y/N: Hanjii bilkul. Bixbees hamesha aapke sath rahenge.

Shivam: Have a good time in Chandigarh!

Y/N: Yess thank you! Byeee (waves)

Shivam: Bye-bye! (waves back)

Then they both leave.

Y/N's POV :
Woah I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS HAPPENED BROO! Yarr ye kaise ho sakta haiii?!!?! How did I even meet HIM!?!?!! That felt like a dream! We even shook hands! Ohh my goddddd. This feels so unreal.

[POV ended]

*2 days have passed*

Y/N gets dressed up nicely as she is going to a mall tonight. Since that day she is still not over the moment of meeting the guy of her dreams. She leaves while still thinking of him.

Y/N 's POV :
I just arrived at the mall now aur maine kisi familiar shakal ke bande ko dekha....

[POV ended]

Shivam's POV :
Wait... Use kahi toh dekha hua lg rha hai....

[POV ended]

They both come closer to each other at the thought of seeing someone familiar.

Both in sync :
Shivam: Y/N!?!?!!!!
Y/N: Shivam?!?!!!!

-------------------------------------------