Episode 7

They both say bye to each other and leave by exchanging smiles.

Y/N's POV :

*After coming back to the hotel*
WTFFFF Oh my god how can this happen!!!! I met him the second time ab mai ro dungi.

[POV ended]

She cries out tears of happiness.

She enjoyed her vacation but it is the end of her holidays so unwillingly she has to go back home.

*The next morning*
She is now ready to leave for the airport. Surprisingly, at the airport, she saw Shivam again.

But it is not a co-incidence this time. Shivam came there because he wanted to say goodbye to Y/N.

Y/N's POV :

WHAT!? Ye yaha peh kya kr raha hai? Itne baar co-incidence toh nahi ho sakta. Wait.. Iska matlab ye toh nahi na ki yeh jaan booch ke yaha aya hai?

[POV ended]

He is finding her here and there when he finally sees her. He comes running towards her. He tells her that he came to send her off. She is too stunned to speak. Her gut feeling was true. She never expected this to happen. She thanks him for coming there. She later says,

Y/N : Please reply krna jb main text krungi.

He agrees and tells her to inform him when she reaches home.

She doesn't want to go back but with a heavy heart she manages to say goodbye to him.

Y/N's POV :

Maine bohot sapne dekhe the is din ke yaar. Lekin kbhi nhi socha tha ki ye sach mein hoga kbhi. First of all, he literally came here just to send me off. That's what makes him different from others. He is such a sweetheart, man! I love that about him. Secondly, I have his phone number. I still can't believe that I have it. How come he trusts me this much yaar I have no Idea. 
And lastly, he told me to text him when I get home. Kitna bada dil hai yar iska. Such a pure soul he is! Bhagwan ji pls is bande ko hamesha khush rkhna. Dude why am I getting so scenti yar. I guess it's time... I really have to go now. Mai dil par patthar rakhke use last time bye bolti hu. 

[POV Ended]

Y/N : Bye *waving*

Shivam: Byee! Travel safely.

Y/N : *Nodding with teary eyes*

She immediately turns, and then leaves.

While leaving, she gets a feeling that her life is going to be very interestingly different now.