Welp, how did we get here?

(3 years later) ¡💍! ❀💕()💕❀

4:36 p.m. // November 11th (Monday)

German boi just left Poland's house. He took out his phone, "Hey, Siri," he said, and the little icon showed up on the bottom right corner, "Where is the nearest jewelry shop?"

{20 minutes later}

"Danke! Danke!" Germany thanked as he left the store with a ring in his pocket and the other inserted in his finger.

  He then made his way back to Poland's house. With his heart in his throat he walked along the street with several thousand thoughts running through his head.

  "What if he turns me down?" He thought, "What if I make a mistake!?". The thought of being rejected horrified him, "Is it the right time?" He asked, "What if I get cold feet?".

  As he approached the building the angst began to creep into him. But there was one thing that kept him walking: hope. Hope that he may say 'yes'.

  He took a lot of deep breaths before pressing the doorbell on Poland's apartment. However, it wasn't Poland who opened it, it was Marek!

  "What!?" The German gasped, utterly confused and stunned by the unexpected turn, "Sorry!" Poland apologized, "I taught him to do that.". Just seeing the Polish made Ger's heart stop.

"Poland Warsaw..." he softly said as his face turned bright red...

"Yes...?" Poland replied...

"Will you..." Germany started as he pulled the ring case from his pocket and got down on one knee...

"Yes," the Polish smiled.

"I know it crazy—wait, what!?" The German gasped, "I said yes," Poland repeated.

"YESSSSSSSSSS!!!" Germany cheered as happiness overflowed in him.