Snack Shop

Poland POV:

  I scrambled onto my work because the gobs of paper has grown, I quickly found my pen and started to read, I was against the clock.

  After finishing the few stacks in a rush, I can finally work at my own pace. The Luxembourg came in with another load of work. "Where's the Italian boy?" I asked, he was usually the paper deliverer, "He opened his own pizza shop," he panted, "This job isn't as easy as I thought,". "Welp, powodzenia! (good luck!)" I wished and continued to work on the piles.

  "Merci, Polen, (Thanks, Poland)" he thanked and dashed out of my office. I sighed and went back to my paperwork.

  Time flew and lunchtime came, I took out my wallet and headed out to buy some food for myself. I went to my favorite polish snack store, not far from work. "Dzień dobry, Polska! (Good afternoon, Poland!)" The store man welcomed and showed me a bag of my favorite—Zapeikanka!

"Dziękuję! (Thanks!)" I thanked him as I paid for the snack, "Do zobaczenia, Polska! (See you around, Poland!)" he replied and I went back to the building

I went to the cafeteria and saw Germany approaching me with a nervous face as mine turned bight red. I hid my face a bit and hoped that nobody would notice me. "Ummm, Polen..." he slowly said, "Where do you get one of those?" as he pointed to my zapeikanka, "Not far from here, why?" I answered, "We woke up at the café and we were rushing," he muttered, "And I didn't prepare lunch for myself.", "Just head down and take a right," I instructed, "You'll find a snack shop there.". He thanked me and headed off.

Germany POV:

  I went down the street and turned right to an eerie alley, "Guten tag, Deutschland! (Hello, Germany!)" A man in a small stall called out, "Polen hat mir so viel über Sie erzählt, (Poland has told me so much about you,)" he said when I approached his tiny store. I raised an eyebrow, "Polen?" I asked him. He nodded his head, "Und wie kommt es, dass du Deutsch bist? (Also, how come you speak German?)" I further questioned, "Ich spreche viele Sprachen (I speak a lot of languages)," he replied. "Kann ich bitte etwas haben? (Well, can I have something please?)" I entreated, "Sicher, (Sure,)" he gushed.

I reached into my pocket and handed a few Euros to him, "Was willst du? (What do you want?)" he inquired. I looked at the products and smelled something. "Königsberger klopse?" I asserted and smelled the air again, "Ja, willst du etwas? (Yes, do you want some?)" he asked, "Ja!" I cried. He chuckled and prepared the tasty snack, "Bitte schön! (Here you go!)" he chimed, "DANKE! DANKE! DANKE! (THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!)" I exclaimed.

I headed back to the cafeteria with the paper plate of Königsberger klopse in my hands. It has been so long since I've eaten one of these, since...I've lost East. But times have changed and I have to move on, I don't want to get stuck in the past.

  "Oooooohhh," Poland oohed and looked to my Königsberger Klopse, "What's that?", I looked at him and said, "Königsberger klopse,". He back off a bit and replied, "Königsberger klopse?" He asked, I nodded and continued on with my snack.

"Here you go, Germs!" Luxembourg panted as he placed the dozens of paper on my desk, "Well, at least you can have your daily exercise," I soothed, "I guess you're right, thanks!" he said and left the room in a rush.

I continued on with my work, time passed and the end of my shift has come. "Schon wieder Rückenschmerzen, (Back pain again,)" I grunted and went back home to get my pain reliever ointment.

Ik, this part is pretty boring...