This hurts so much - ♡♡

Synopsis : Losing the sixth match in streak, Virat's morale is down

Nush & Dhoni try to lift his spirits.

Monday 15th April.

It was RCB vs SRH match day, Rcbians even though the team was losing in streak had some hope that maybe today they shall get to see the miracle and get to celebrate.

But unfortunately fate wasn't on there side, SRH put up a huge score of 287 only at the loss of 3 wickets.

Faf, and Virat came to open and gave a really good start to the team. Although virat unfortunately had to depart early. And mid the game it almost seemed as if the team is going to lose.

But there came, RCB's best finisher and saviour Dinesh Karthik. He came and right off started blowing off SRH so much so that even after such huge score SRH for a moment was in doubt of their victory.

But alas! He also departed after playing a marvellous innings and unfortunately RCB lost only by a difference of 25 runs.

Virat was upset. Very upset! He was angry at the management. Angry at the coach. Angry at practically anyone. He never expected his team to be so weak.

The bowlers were so weak of the team that they couldn't take wickets even at their home ground.

And it hurted virat so much, moreover the fact that this was their sixth loss and they were at the last of the IPL table. And he was sad, they were disappointing the fans too much. He was said he couldn't give his fans just a simple victory for their years long loyalty towards them.

That day, while returning he didn't talk to anyone in the bus. Usually happy, chirpy virat had lost his smile. He couldn't control anymore and didn't talk to anyone not even Faf or Maxwell.

He just put his airpods and sat at the very last of the bus and just closed his eyes trying to forget this awful memory.

Later that night when he returned home, he was greeted by a usual happy Anushka.

"You are back home early? Usually you stay with faf or maxi. What's wrong? Did something happen?"

Anushka inquired. Actually that day she couldn't watch the game firstly due to Akaay and Vamika. Plus also due to some work.

"What happened virat? Speak something why are you so quiet hm? Okay don't speak...but listen you know actually...we.."

Before she could finish talking, Virat engulfed her into a bone crashing hug.

And even before she could interpret anything. She heard soft sniffles, and sobbing from him.