Anixety Attack ♡ TS - 2

I actually wanted to complete this OS in one shot only but it was becoming too long like the previous one had around 2405 words so I made it in two shot

Hope you guys don't mind and as said previously none of this is real it's purely a work of fiction and none of it relates to Virat or Mahi's real life.

--------------♡♡

Previously -

He finishes as some tears made there way out of his eyes as he closes his eyes and cried sliently. Meanwhile virat was sitting in edge of his bed with no sleep in his eyes wearing a t-shirt and shorts, displaying all the cuts and his misery. He had no sleep in his eyes he was just staring into nothingness. He heard what his bestfriend said but he didn't respond not that he didn't wanted to he just couldn't say a word because his evil mind told him that because of him his bestfriend is now crying and that he is the reason of everyone's misery.

So he stayed in his position and just looked at the moon visible from his balcony.

Continuation -

Just like that 15 days had passed and still no change was visible in Virat. This wasn't like virat 15 days back. The ICT family was stressed and tensed all the time . Trying to the best of their abilities to try to make virat come out of his room. But nothing was working.

Atlast their only hope was their Mahi bhai who was supposed to come today. Rohit, Pant and Jaddu sat in the waiting area near the reception waiting for Mahi Bhai to arrive. They were all restless, stressed and tensed. Their eyes had been sleep deprived since so long. It was clearly visible on their faces.

Time 9:30 A.M -

MS finally arrived at the hotel with sakshi and Ziva. He was in a quite happy mood since he was about to meet his another family. As he entered the hotel, his eyes went towards the waiting area where a stressed Rohit and tensed Jaddu were trying to calm crying pant down. That poor boy was the most upset since Virat's behaviour changed and always thought it was his fault.

Mahi had a huge smile on his face when he entered the hotel but now seeing the youngest crying so badly, all his happiness and smile vanished as he rushed towards the sofa where the trio were sitting.

Rishab saw mahi Bhai coming towards him, he immediately got up and hugged Mahi and started crying even more.

MS quickly embraced the poor kid and stroking his back lovingly asked,

"Rishu, kiddo what's wrong? Why are you crying bacha? Tell me..did someone hurt you? Just tell me the name and they won't live to see another day..bacha tell me what happened?"

"Bhai..Bhai.. woh..virat bhaiya..." *Cries more*

"Cheeku? What happened to him kid? Did he do something? Did he pull some stupid prank on you again?..this cheeku bhi na"