Heaven's Call - 02 ♡♡

My apologies! this part took a lot of time!

Previously -

Ishan wanted to talk to her every day, but he couldn't because of many reasons, one of them being the poor network connectivity and then he had a match in the upcoming week and Ishani had sent a SMS to him to put his all focus on the big game and to avoid any distractions.

So, Ishan, decided to put his all focus on the game not knowing what the fate had in store for him. For all he knew, that if he fulfilled Ishani's wish then he could maybe confess finally after so many years and lead the happy life he mentally prepared for himself.

Present time -

It was a Wednesday, four days before the big game. Ishan was in the practice nets, practicing his batting skills and working hard on it. This man was really devoted on making her and of course his fans happy. A few hours in, and the coach came and told the team to take some break and refresh their minds.

Everyone nodded and went towards the benches, but till Ishan could reach the benches were full, he chuckled and sat on the ground itself and drank some water. After that, he opened his mobile just to see...

1 new message from ISHUU <3

This made his heart skip a beat, as he thought she said not to text, then he remembered she had said that she would send some messages to him, but he strictly has to not reply back but just put his focus on the game. He giggled to himself and opened the message,

HI ISHI MISHI <3 ITS YOUR LOVELY ISHANI,

I KNOW THINGS MUST BE A LITTLE TIRING RIGHT NOW THAT YOU'RE FOCUSING ON THE BIG GAME. BUT REMEMBER DON'T GO TOO HARD ON YOURSELF, OKAY? YOU'RE ALREADY 5 FOOT MORE BURDEN AND YOU'LL BURST...HAHAHAHA. ANYWAYS, TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF, OKAY? YOU HAVE A BIG GAME AHEAD; DO WELL I'M ALWAYS CHEERING FOR YOU!!! AND YES, DON'T FORGET YOUR DARE... AND DON'T EVEN THINK OF REPLYING BACK FOCUS ON YOUR GAME AND COME INDIA SOON I'M MISSING YOUU DUFFER!!! LOVE YOU <3!

'Did she just say love you?', Ishan thought and froze. His crush had said love you to HIM?? Gawdd..he was a blushing mess right now!! Blood rushed through his cheeks making them red and he felt an entire zoo in his stomach. Anyone who sees him now will definitely those red cheeks and ask about his health! Shubham and Virat were talking about something passed by and saw Ishan freezed in his spot, lost in some thoughts and mobile in his hands. They give each other the look.

Then Virat went and moved his hands in front of his face, but Ishan was too lost and blushing at his thoughts. Vi shrugged and then Shubi came and took Ishan's mobile and saw the text. He showed it to Virat, who upon seeing that laughed heartily along with shubi.