Anxiety Attack ♡ TS - 1

Before starting this one
I would like to give a trigger warning ⚠️
That this may content some scenes which will not be comfortable for all people so I'll add a warning symbol before hand so that if it triggers you please don't read that part.

This OS kinda of depicts my situation to not the extreme part but still

So yeah that's all..!

Trigger warning ⚠️ :

Virat watched as the blood oozed out of his right palm, the way that cut was deep anyone else might have screamed their lungs out even him but all of sudden nothing mattered to him at all.
At this particular moment, all he wanted was to be at peace.

He was in his bathtub upto neck filled with water and with a sharp knife in the other hand. And all those cuts, marks on this pale, thin body screaming their stories.

Some of the blood drops fell in the water and virat was slowly losing consciousness. As he was losing consciousness his mind started to play back in time when all this had started.

Warning ends ⚠️

Flashback

15 days ago :

*this is completely imaginary*

IND vs AUS ODI WC match, England, 2019

Where India had hardly any hopes of winning when MS lost his wicket but virat didn't lose hope till last ball and had hit the winning six for India.

And had won the World Cup for his country as a captain. That day he finally felt the emotions that dhoni had felt during 2011 WC final.

That day he was feeling over the moon as he had made his Mahi bhai proud and gave him the farewell he deserved.

He himself had lifted MS in his shoulders and gave him the lap of honour just like Sachin pajii.

After that when the team was returning to Hotel for celebrations, the scene starts when the whole team after celebrating almost all night is returning back to their respective rooms at 4 AM in the morning,

Virat and dhoni were sharing the same room, since the younger one didn't want his Mahi bhai to stay alone and also he loved to spend time with him.

MS was still not back in room due to some urgent work and henceforth the bunny boy was getting bored.

Although, he could go to the younger players who had planned to celebrate more. He didn't cause he was too tired for that. So instead he decided to scroll through Instagram for a while and check out some random posts.

While scrolling through the random fan posts and stuff.
He came across a very particular pic of him and his Mahi bhai from 2019 IPL match, when he had hugged Mahi bhai after the match even though they lost it. He chuckled at the caption which said,