Misunderstanding - ♡♡

This one is a ISHMAN OS, this you can consider as my comeback upload because my boards are going to get over soon then I can be regular here! Sorry for keeping y'all waiting for so long!

Reference:

Ishan Kishan - Ishu / Ish
Shubman Gill - Shubh
Virat Kohli - Vi,Cheeku
M.S Dhoni - Mahi Bhai

Cuz I'm too lazy to keep writing the names again and again

Prologue:

Ever, since Ishman had joined the senior A team of our lovely ICT, certain things hadn't been going on well. What things you may ask? Well, to be really specific. Ever since joining the A team, there was a change in the attitude of Shubh.

The once, shy innocent and good boy shubh suddenly now wanted to be a bad boy, and go out, meet some people. Then what's so bad about it? You may wonder. Well, shubh meeting new guys and making friends wasn't bad but the type of people he made friends with was really bad. Let's say his choice of friends is really poor. These people only wanted to use him for his fame and nothing else. Some even planned scamming him.

Although this never worked because of a lil pocket Dynamo in shubh's life. Our lil Ishan , who had a god gifted talented of identifying the type of person he is meeting in first glance.

So, he always stuck around Shubh, trying to protect him from these scammers, but being young, and earning too much fame at a young age had made shubh egoistic and hot tempered. He felt as if ishan was ruining his image and he didn't want to be around him . He wanted to enjoy.

And henceforth, he had many times said very hurtful things to Ish , which had resulted ishan crying badly in his Virat bhai's arms many times. Virat had scolded Shubh the next day although. Which howsoever hurted Shubh's ego. He thought that ishan intentionally complaint to virat so that he can become the "good boy" .

But Ishan, being a gentleman always forgave Shubh and even stopped Virat and mahi many times to not scold shubh. Yes, our lovely thala also knew about this and he wanted to have a talk with Shubh. But he was stopped by Ishan saying that Shubh will learn.

The following scene starts, when Shubh was standing near the pool side at late night talking to one of his snake friends who was planning on drugging his drink and looting him and that thing was seen by Ishan who went on his way to stop Shubh.

Let's see what happens here --- >

Ishan, who had seen shubh's snake friend pour a drug in his drink and was forcing him to take it. Didn't want his bestfriend to be hurt and hence he rushed on towards the direction of them two and as Shubh was about to drink that he pushed the drink and it fell on the floor .

"WHAT THE HELL ISHAN? Are you blind or what can't you see ? What the hell did you do?" - Shubh spoke

"I'm not blind shubh, you are!"