𝐌𝐀: (𝟎𝟎𝟓) 🔪🥀

AUTHORS POV

Yeonjun was so close that Yeji could feel his mint breath on her

She tried to act like she wasn't scared at all, but it wasn't working.

She felt a latent fear on her skin like never before, and she guesses that Yeonjun knew it because he was smiling at her like crazy.

It seemed that she could read her mind and her body.

He raised his arm towards her, and she shrugged it by reflex.

She felt his fingers moving slowly around her arm in a teasing way.

YEJI: "What are you doing?" She asked him.

YEONJUN: "You're afraid of me, aren't you?" He asked.

YEJI: "No. I'm not afraid of you." Yeonjun laughed.

YEONJUN: "You don't seem so sure about that."

YEJI: "If you try something, Yeonjun. Just anything, I'll scream."

He got closer, leaving no space between them.

Their bodies were pressed against each other.

She had the exit right behind her, but shs couldn't move. She felt tiny compared to him.

Yeonjun looked directly into her eyes, and she continued looking the other way.

Yeonjun cupped her face, his fingers digging into her jaw.

YEONJUN: "If you scream, nurse Yeji, my teeth will get stuck in your skin faster than any doctor could get here. Do you understand what I'm saying?" He wasn't smiling anymore, and from his look, he wasn't bluffing either.

YEJI: "You wouldn't do that. The security guy is right outside." She told him but it was more like he was securing her.

He pushed a strand of loose hair behind her ear.

A shiver ran through her body.

YEONJUN: "You see, Cotton Candy, my room is soundproofed because they don't enjoy it when I scream in the middle of the night, which means no one can hear you."

She swallowed.

She knew Yeonjun wasn't lying.

YEJI: "What do you want?" He laughed.

YEONJUN: "I like that question. What do I want? It seems that no one here cares about me enough to ask that. However, you are the first to do it."

YEJI: "If you're going to ask me to let you out of here, then it won't happen," she said.

YEONJUN: "Oh, of course not, nurse Yeji. I wouldn't dare ask you that, not when there are surveillance cameras in the corridors at the extreme disposal of technicians and a group of tenuous security guards who cannot handle a crazy man." He laughed. "Trust me, if I wanted to go out, I would already be out."