𝐌𝐀: (𝟎𝟎𝟒) 🥀🔪

AUTHORS POV

YEONJUN: "It's good to see you again, Nurse Yeji" Yeonjun teased her

YEJI: "Unfortunately, I can't say the same about you," she replied.

The last time Yeji saw him in the office, he was wearing Lee Jeno's white coat, but now he was wearing the blue uniform of the patients. Two upper buttons of her uniform were open, the sleeves bent up to his elbows, making all the little tattoos that ran along his arm visible.

Yeji was so far away that she couldn't say what the tattoos were about and that made her curious.

Yeonjun chuckled a muffled noise, the kind of disguised laughter that was better suited to an office than to a mental asylum.

When looking at him, no one would think he was crazy, but that was the truth.

He was a fucking psychopath.

What is even more terrifying is that he seemed to be the kind of person who could easily mix with normal people if they didn't know about the demons he had as friends.

YEONJUN: "Come on, don't be like that. We still have that coffee date you were talking about" Yeonjun gave her that crooked smile, obviously mocking her. "Shall I pick you up at seven?"

Yeji folded her arms over her chest and stared at him.

She was no longer in the mood for jokes, not after what he did last time.

YEONJUN: "I thought yesterday was reason enough for you to stop working as a nurse. What made you stay?"

Yeji placed the food tray on the table next to his chair and quickly backed up, keeping a safe distance.

He continued.

YEONJUN: "Do I scare you, Yeji?"

The way he said her name gave her chills.

YEJI: "You wish," she said.

He laughed, like the crazy man he was.

YEONJUN: "So, why are you so far away? Come a little closer"

YEJI: "Thank you, but I'm fine. I don't think I want you to bite and rip my skin off" she said.

YEONJUN: "Are you sure about that?" He asked, with his eyebrow raised. "There are fan clubs all over the world dedicated to me. The women who are part of that fan club want me to undress them, among other things..."

YEJI: "And am I supposed to be impressed?" She asked to which he smiled again.

YEONJUN: "Well, aren't you? Not every day you meet a guy who can be sexy and have the guts to cut heads without vomiting"