6: You and I, my love and soul

This part of the story will be from when (Y/N) was 16, in high school aka flashbacks.

"O-Oh..Hey (L/N)-chan..D-Do you want to uh.." a nervous classmate stuttered over her words, trying to figure out what to say.

"Do I want to what?" (Y/N) asked, confused.

"Go on a date with me! Please!" the classmate named Kaede pleaded.

"Sure."

"Eh?! That easily? Are you really sure?"

"I don't see why not."

"Okay! Meet me in front of the school after class!" Kaede skipped happily down the halls, going to her next class.

Little did Kaede know, she won't be able to even be alive to see (Y/N) again.

[REDACTED] POV:

(Y/N) was looking cute as always! I love her so much, I'm excited for when I get the courage to even breathe next to her. I was stuck in my thoughts as I was dragging Kaede's decapitated body in a trash bag, her head in the second bag. The smell of rotting flesh came from the bag. Gross, Kaede would never be able to smell as heavenly as (Y/N). I don't really care if anyone sees me covered in blood, I'll just delete that memory for them.

(Y/N) is too cute. I must protect her from all the people in the world.

(Y/N)..

My (Y/N)..

(Y/N) POV

Seriously, where is Kaede? She asked me to the date and isn't even showing up. It's been 30 minutes waiting here already. "Whatever, I'll just go home." I said out loud, gripping on my bag and walking home.

The next day, Kaede was reported missing. Is that why she didn't show up? I felt a nauseous feeling bubbling up in my stomach as I thought what might have happened to her.

She could've been murdered.

She could've been kidnapped.

She could've been-

A person tapped me on my shoulder, waking me up from my daze. "Miss (L/N), please pay attention." The teacher said.

"Right..my bad." I said before pulling out my pencil and taking notes.

While I was taking notes, I felt some eyes burning into the back of my head.

Time skip

[REDACTED] POV

(Y/N) my joy, my love, my one and only reason for life!

I thought to myself as I walked behind (Y/N) as she was walking home. It's fine if she catches me. It's not like she will remember it anyway. "Shit...I forgot my pencil pouch.." (Y/N) mumbled under her breath, "Norou, can you get it for me?" she asked. 

Who's Norou?

WHO

WHO

WHO

WHO

WHO

WHO

A ability-like avatar then appeared, having the features of a demon went to the direction of the school, coming back a minute later with (Y/N)'s pencil pouch.

Ah..

(Y/N) has an ability?

That's not good.

NOT GOOD

NOT GOOD

NOT GOOD

NOT GOOD

NOT GOOD

I'll just delete the memory of her having an ability. I'll do that over and over again, even if it costs me my life.

My ability is a sin.

I have used it for sin.

I am a sin.

Will God forgive me for these actions for this so-called admiration and love?

I hope that one day I can change my ways.

I hope that me and (Y/N) could be together, like a normal couple.

I must keep wishing though.

In another universe, I still wouldn't have the courage to tell you.

In another universe, I could've saved you.

In another universe, you'd choose me.

It could have never worked, not in any universe.

But this universe, I'll make it happen.

CHAPTER 6: END

sorry for the short chapters

its easier to make them so i could publish more often

and some yandere in this woohoo (?)