Explaining Akuma No Nakama (Please Read)

(Y/N)'s ability: Akuma no Nakama

Akuma no Nakama is a demon entity that has no legs and a floating figure like the end of Demon Snow's body. It's white and has no eyes. The teeth are sharp and has really sharp claws.

Akuma no Nakama (Human Form)

Akuma no Nakama's human form is the form it took before dying and becoming a demon. It can also be referred as Norou to carry out orders quickly. (Example: Norou, buy me some snacks.) instead of saying Akuma no Nakama. The human form has medium black hair with cyan eyes and a pale complexion. The outfit has long black gloves that go all the way until the elbow. Black pants and white socks with some black sneakers. The shirt is white with a black jacket and a small black ribbon. (she's very emo) She also has a black katana hilt on her waist.

Akuma No Nakama (Tears in Red form)

Allows Akuma no Nakama's human form to become stronger and have the blade laced with poisonous blood and gets a speed boost. It makes time a bit slower so that the enemy can't see their movements. This doesn't work in the demon form. The appearance is the hair becomes white and the eyes become red. The clothes change colors like red and white. Red marks on the neck will appear on the ability too.

Akuma No Nakama Regeneration

Akuma No Nakama has the ability to regenerate the limbs that have been severed from itself but not the host. Basically, it cannot die unless the host dies. If the host dies, then Akuma No Nakama won't be able to come back to the human world but is able to possess the body of the host for a few hours before the body is gone.

Akuma No Nakama Summon

Snapping your fingers will not be able to get rid of Akuma No Nakama forever, it will only make Akuma No Nakama not be in sight for some time, it will appear sometimes even if you snap your fingers to make it go away.