3: Yokohama Gangster Paradise

(Y/N) Pov

"I..I..I am so sorry!" the ginger-haired Tanizaki had both of his hands on the table, his head down. He frantically apologized while me and Atsushi looked at him from across the table.

"Eh?"

"Though it was for your exam, I was so rude to the both of you. My name is Tanizaki Junichiro. I work as an assistant of sorts at the agency."

"Please, you don't have to apologize!" I reassured. He's actually a pretty nice guy. I smiled at him, and he blushed slightly.

"And this is-" Junichiro got cut off by Naomi hugging him.

"I'm his little sister, Naomi!" she said while smothering him with hugs. I wish someone could do that to me. (Doesn't mean it in a dirty way)

"Wait- you're both siblings?!" Atsushi suddenly realized. "I'm not sure I see a family resemblance." he said.

"Oh?" Naomi trailed her finger around Junichiro's chin. "You doubt us? Of course we're siblings by blood." her fingers went down to his chest, my ability then appeared out of nowhere, covering my eyes. "We're quite similar, especially this part." I heard Naomi say and some groaning from the ginger-haired Tanizaki. "Right, brother?" My ability then disappeared, and I could now see what was going on.

"Oh, but-" Atsushi got interrupted while I saw Naomi leaning on top of Junichiro. My face probably looked disgusted.

"Don't pursue this line of inquiry with them too far." Kunikida said, leaning in on me and Atsushi.

"Er..Okay?" Atsushi said. I heard some small moans and yelps from Naomi and Junichiro, my ability covered my eyes at them when I slowly turned to them.

After I turned my head away, my ability uncovered my eyes. "In any event, brats, today you both have joined the ranks of the Armed Detective Agency. DON'T BE A BURDEN TO ANYONE, NOR SHAME THE AGENCY'S GOOD NAME!" Kunikida yelled at me and Atsushi. "The rest of us are committed to that at least. Right Dazai?" he turned his head towards Dazai.

"Would you strangle me with these fragile, delicate fingers?" Dazai asked the waitress, caressing her hand. Kunikida stomped up to Dazai then hit him hard on the head.

"Are you going to smear mud on the Agency's name right as I'm saying we never would?! You bastard!" Kunikida yelled at Dazai. The waitress staring at him.

Atsushi and I sweat dropped. "Well if I can't ask the waitress! I'll just ask (Y/N) instead! Say, (Y/N), how would you like to strangle me to death with your delicate fi-" Kunikida hit him again.

"Don't bother asking women for help! I'll crush your neck with my own bony fingers!" he said.

"By the way, what were both of you doing before you joined the Agency?" Atsushi asked. Kunikida stopped choking Dazai and they froze. "Uh, no real meaning behind that question, by the way."

"Take a guess." Dazai said, "It's a game we play often. The rookie tries to guess his senior colleague's former occupation. Well, it's apart of their training as private investigators."

"Hm...Well, Tanizaki and Naomi were students?.." Atsushi guessed.

"Oh, bingo. I'm impressed." the ginger-haired Tanizaki said.