neglect

Little Chan and jisung
Caregiver seungmin

"chan, play nice or you will go in timeout." chan, one of the littles in the group had been acting up all morning.

chan just looked up and rolled his eyes.

"w-we can colour channie?" chan ignored the other continuing to play with his toys.

"channie..?" chan glanced over giving the little a small glare. the other little with a sad expression, picked up his books, turning away to play alone.

"im bored..." the little got up going into the other room where he saw changbin on his phone. looking around he stopped jisung on the floor right between his legs.

walking to them changbin saw the little and let out a sigh "channie, do you want to play with sung?" chan not giving a answer, just went to him sat down roughly and looked at him.

"what' you doin'? jisung just looked up at him, chan looked down at him and saw the clothes he was wearing. pastel blue shirt with a small duck print on the corner and yellow shorts with shite socks, he had a stuffed animal sitting in his lap.

"are you playin' with him?" jisung never answer just looking behind him at his caregiver who had a weird expression.

"channie sung is feeling a lot smaller than usual, how about you go play with jeongin? i think hes with seungmin.

chan perked up at that name, but it didnt make him happy, just annoyed. he rolled his eyes before looking down at jisung.

the smaller one was sat comfortably in between his caregivers legs, with a smile on his face, changbin was now sitting up a bit rubbing jisungs back as he watched his little play.

changbin didn't notice him. 

chan didn't like it

why couldn't he have that

why does seungmin choose someone else over him

he has envious of his 'friend'.

changbin looked to his side seeing how chan was acting, it worried him a bit but didn't think much of it.

"well channie.. i can call one of the others down if you like to play.. or we could call for a play date." 

"i know yeo-" 

"no" oh?

changbin was confused since chan always wanted to play and turning down one his his friends that wanted to have a play date for weeks now.. clearly something was bothering the little.

"im going to go get seungmin baby stay here." he got up, but after he moved jisung whined and reached his arms up for changbin.

"ill be right back prince, im just going to the other room." 

chan watched as changbin walked away.

"pway?" chan really wasn't in the mood to o anything but he couldn't say no.

"what are you playing?" chan asked once again, jisung didnt answer again but this time gave him some small pieces that went to a puzzle he was making.

the puzzle seemed really easy for chan, but considering the little was in a much younger headspace, he didnt blame him.

chan moved a bit so he could lay on his stomach.

looking at the pieces he realized the boy was making a animal themed puzzle.

not much of it was done but jisung had small clumps that were already done with a good bit of the free pieces apart, some where divided into corner, and side pieces.

chan soon realized that playing with ji wasn't bad.. not that he ever thought so.

his laughter made him happy.

it was about 30 minutes until seungmin came in the room and just left the house.

"daddy?" changbin came back in the room

"hey boys, how about yall go play in my room." changbin sighed rubbing his forehead

both chan and jisung gathered everything, making sure not to destroy the puzzle, and went over to changbins room which so happened to be other the other side of the house.

once they shut the door the put all there toys back out and started to finish there puzzle.

"channie..? where minnie?" chan just looked at him and slumped his shoulders

"don' know.. but i has you.." jisungs eyes lit up when he  heard that.

although chan was a very friendly little, he never really said anyone as his 'friends'.

"channie my friend?" chans eyes widened. he really didn't mean for it to come out like that.

"w-well i.. yes?" jisung got very happy and through himself on his friend.

the door opened and both looked over to it.

"oh hey boys. i brought yall some water and fruit, i need yall to stay in here for a while, yall can watch some cartoons on my laptop if yall get bored."

jisung pouted

"dada stay wif us?" 

"sorry baby i cant i have to deal with something but ill come back later and we can color together." 

both boys smiled and continued to play

on the other hand a very upset changbin had to deal with someone.