Kisses

Little hyunjin
Caregiver changbin

Giggles was heard echoing the room. "Hi baby" changfin smiled wildly. "Hehe hi" hyunjin couldn't stop giggles causing his face to turn red "you okay baby?" Hyunjin touched changbin a face.

"Dadas cute." Hyunjin stared at his caregiver "yeah? Where this coming from?" Changbin smiled while being confused as hyunjin didn't usually do this. "Hyunjin just stared at him and suddenly kissed his lips quickly laughed again "ahhh baby wanted kisses?" Hyunjin laughed nodded "hmm okay" changbin leaned forward and brushed his lips agasint his.

"Nooo dada no tease" hyunjin pouted getting down from him sitting on the floor in front of him. "I'm not teasing baby" hyunjin stopped laughing just pouting "nooo dada meanie." Changbin smiled leaning down to pick up hyunjin and being him into his room "dadas sorry baby" changbin said giving him a soft kiss to make him happy again. Once again heavenly giggles we're heard throw out the room once we received the kiss. "Tank you dada." Changbin stared to kiss all over hos face arming laughed "dada stoppp!! Too many kisses!" Changbin smiled again "LETS PLAY DADA!" Hyunjin said loudly going to get his toys to play with his favorite dada.