Broken glass

Little changbin
Caregiver hyunjin

Changbin was in the lounge room playing with his favorite toys. He suddenly got up and started dancing around for fun listening to music.

Right where changbin was they had a table in the middle with 3 glass bottles on the edge. Changbin did not see them at first and he accidentally knocked it down while swinging his arm.

Changbin freaked out and stood right in the middle frantically trying to pick them up.

Hyunjin had heard the noice and walked down stairs thinking something accidentally fell, but freaked out when he saw the one person he is supposed to keep safe and take care of messing in broken glass.

"Hey hey don't touch that. Changbin stand still." Hyunjin went near the glass picking changbin up putting him on the couch. "I-I'm sorry jinnie! I was just wanting to dance and knocking it down! I'm sorry..."

"It's okay your okay.. just stay here and let me clean this up." Changbin felt like he was in major trouble for knocking the glass down. He sat on the couch waiting for hyunjin to finish cleaning.

When we finally finished he turned to see changbin looking very stressed. "hi baby." Hyunjin said very calmly to not rattle his boyfriend up. "I'm sorry binnie sorry very sorry" changbin heart started beating very fast and his hands were shaking. Hyunjin saw it and grabbed his hands

"It's okay it was a accident everyone makes accidents, I did it, your friends did it, it's okay your not in trouble." Changbin looked up in his eyes nodding then leaning his head on the others chest.

"You wanna go upstairs and watch a movie?" Changbin nodded wrapping his hands around his boyfriends neck. Hyunjin picked up changbin bringing him into the room laying him on the bed.

He just wanted to make sure bin wasn't overthinking the situation so he said "don't worry about what happened earlier. If you think about too often your going to stress yourself out too much to be perfect and I don't want you to be perfect." Hyunjin stoped "i love you for who you already are, don't stress yourself out"

Hyunjin knew changbin needed this because every time he makes a gentle mistake he stresses himself out about only causing him to make more mistakes.