we will find them!

caregiver Hyung line

little maknae line

Everyone is their dressing room waiting for their turn. All the maknaes where on the ground watching a movie on Jisung phone to pass the time by. They had a while before they had to go on stage since they where one of the last ones. Suddenly they all got thirsty so they where going to head down to buy some drinks. "Hey where are y'all going" lee know asked blocking their away "we we're going to get some drinks"
"Someone should go with y'all" Lee know was worried they would get lost from past experience
"We will be fine hyungie" sungie tried convincing him
"Fine be back within 10 minutes if not I'm going look for y'all.
"Thanks hyungie! We ap-"
"Wait are y'all little"
"No we can't until the concert is over hyung we know the rules"
"Go quick "
"Bye!" Lee know chuckled at their cute behavior.
Jeongin pov
After we all got our drinks we decided to also use the toilets. After we finished we noticed 3 big guys watching us so we quickly went back. We were about to go when I heart seungmin let out a cry. I looked for him and I saw a man holding him with his behind his back and Felix was passed out ina man's arms. Nonono this can't be happening no I should have listen to Lino hyung oh my I'm so dumb this is all my fault!

"P-please let them go.." any of us could slip at any moment due to the fear but we needed to hold back.
"Why don't you too pretty boys come over here or we might have to get physical." I could feel Jisung shaking hands trying to hold on to me so I gave him my hand. "N-no please we have to get somewhere.." I look at sungie and mouthed to him to run. He nodded and starting running back.

The men got angry and one of them carried Felix and Minnie away while one harshly grabbed me and the other knocked Jisung out. We were brought to a big truck they out Felix and sungie on the ground while min looked like he was about to faint. They shackled our hands and drove off.

Minho pov
It has been nearly 30 minutes and the littles never came back. I went to check on them when I got outside I saw 4 drinks busted open in the floor in different spots. I realized all of them were there favorites and I saw a red tie on the ground. I automatically knew it was Felix and I ran abck to our room. "THEY ARE GONE" I screaming scaring hyunjin a soul out of his body

"What do you mean and where are the maknaes" hyunjin asked me worried I tried to keep my emotions on order but I couldn't. I broke down think that it was my fault we lost them. "What's the matter" Chan came in "I can't find the maknaes did they go somewhere..?"
I needed to explain before this gets even worse then it already is.
Time skip
No one pov

Once everyone found you the members where freaking out lee know was still crying hyunjin was searching around even going into other groups room trying to figure soemthing out. The staff members were talking with the owner of the building to access cameras the manager was calling the police. It was crazy

Other groups like nct dream txt and ateez where trying to find the missing littles. Suddenly a staff member came running telling what he saw on the cameras. Everyone listening was heart broken there screams crying and aggressive talking. This has caught the attention to a lot more groups and now the show was delayed and groups were about to go out and search for the poor boys.

With the maknaes
Jilix we're still passed out seungmin is staring into space and Jeongin is desperate drying to get the chains off him.

Time skip
Felix and Jisung fianlly woke up and a man came into the room "what do you want from us.. please let us g-go" the man chucked "sorry no can do" the man came in and took Felix out and carried him away "WAIT NO FELIX! PLEASE FELIX" Jisung was crying for his twin. Innie scooted over to Jisung trying to comfort him. We could hear loud cries coming from a different room we felt so sorry for the boy.
Another man came in and took Jisung then seungmin and fianlly Jeongin. When they all where out into the same room the were horrified...

Part 2...