Questions And Answers

(Trash of the Count and Naruto are not mine.
"Talking"
'thinking'
Enjoy!)

Cale cooed at Naruto, "Hey baby boy, enjoying yourself?"

Naruto gurgled happily, "Uaaaa."

Raon, "Baby Naruto is so sweet."

Hong, "Very sweet."

Ohn, "Too sweet."

Alberu then entered, "Cale, Choi Han, children I am back. Orochimaru - san you are here too."

Choi Han, "Welcome back Alberu - nim."

Orochimaru, "Kushina - chan asked me to stay as protection.

Alberu, "That's a relief. Looks like you will not be responsible alone, Kakashi - kun."

Kakashi, "I am not complaining."

Choi Han smiled, "We made dinner for everyone, a South Korean dinner platter."

Cale, "I hope your spice tolerance is good because these are spicy."

Kyuubi puffed up, "I am the Kyuubi no kitsune. Hot food used to be one of the offerings I got before some fool decided to seal me away."

Cale, "That is a discussion for another time because I have this feeling you will not tell us at the moment."

Kyuubi, "You guessed correct. Maybe in the future."

Naruto looked at the dishes that looked really delicious with the red colour and he reached for one. Cale had to stop him as the food was still piping hot and he did not want Naruto to burn himself. Cale chuckled at the pouty seven month old, in fact it just dawned on him they were in this world for more than half a year and laughed. From running into the family on three to having a party a month later and two months after that getting a new home. And now after four months of planning they cornered old man Danzo for his crimes.

Cale picked a sweet rice cake, "Here you can nibble slowly on this."

Kakashi, "Is that okay? It looks spicy."

Choi Han, "Don't worry rice cakes were very sweet because Cale - nim wanted to introduce you to the spicy food slowly."

Alberu, "You hand made these? Then I am definitely eating it all."

Orochimaru was enjoying his food though the spice made his throat burn in a good way, 'This spice is addictive in a way. I should bring Anko - chan here too next time.'

Raon was slurping his portion, "So spicy but so tasty."

Hong, "I can't get enough of this dad."

Ohn, "Slow down you two. The food will not go anywhere."

Kyuubi, "This is really good. More!"

Cale wiped the food on Naruto's cheek and kept him from touching the food himself, "No touching yet Ruru - tan. One sec, Kyuubi - san."

Choi Han, "Here allow me, my Liege."

Alberu, "He seems to enjoy the spicy sweet rice cake."

Kushina who was with the Hokage looked around feeling her eye twitch in annoyance ಠ⁠益⁠ಠ, 'I feel like I am missing out on a big development of my baby Naruto.'

Minato (⁠┛⁠◉⁠Д⁠◉⁠)⁠┛⁠彡⁠┻⁠━⁠┻, 'What is this strange feeling of loss I am getting?'

Jiraya looked at him and his wife, 'Oh boy! If looks could kill.'

Ibiki walked in then, "Ahem Hokage - sama, our medic has the physical report on the target."

Minato kept a neutral face though his eyes held murder in them, "Thank you Ibiki - san."