Introduction Party

(Trash of the Count and Naruto are not mine.
"Talking"
'thinking'
Enjoy!)

Silver Shield, 'Cale, Cale.'

Cale, 'What is it?'

Silver Shield, 'I just noticed, some of the trees are not naturally grown.'

Cale, 'What do you mean?'

Vitality of Heart, 'She means that someone used their powers to grow them Cale.'

Cale, 'Oh! A plant user?'

Sound of Wind, 'Yes, you know you can command elements through us too.'

Dominating Aura, 'Agreed, you can use Dragon abilities through me.'

Silver Shield, 'I can make the plants grow too. My base is wood after all.'

Vitality of Heart, 'You would need practice but you can heal others as long as they are alive.'

Sky Eating Water, 'I do not mind if it is you using my powers Cale. You are a very kind being.'

Cheapskate, 'Indeed! You can use my abilities to control fire to burn anything and everything except money.'

Cale got a headache, 'I am not using your powers if I can help it. Did you already forget I cough up blood every time I use it? I promised my kids I would not hurt myself.'

Lightning, 'We understand Cale, the reason we are offering is because we trust you to use it responsibly.'

Dominating Aura, 'Like for example in the upcoming party tomorrow. If the Clan Heads annoy you too much, just call on me. We care about you too, cale.'

Cale was quiet for a moment then smiled, 'Thank you everyone.'

Raon, "Dad, you are smiling."

Cale, "I was just thinking about the party tomorrow."

Ohn's eyes glittered, "Are we going to scam them?"

Cale, "I really hope we do not have to buy I will if they annoy me."

Hong's tail flicked from side to side, "I want to help Dad."

Cale, "You just have to stay by my side and be very cute."

The kids gave a happy okay then started to move around helping Cale style their room according to their tastes. Their new house had been made ready a few days ago and thanks to Alberu and Minato working together they were able to create their IDs with simple details. It was not hard to remember and it stuck true to their situation, well almost. Cale as part of the one of noble Uzumaki clans, Alberu as part of another clan from Uzushio and Choi Han as Cale's main guard. Minato had offered a guard for Alberu as well but the other blond had declined the offer saying he was trained to handle enemies just like Choi Han.

Now, that had caught the interest of the Shinobi and Minato had requested a demonstration which remained in private. The only ones knowing were Kakashi, Kushina and the ANBU aside from Cale and his group. The one on one duel between the two blonds had been very eye opening for both Minato and Alberu. Minato did not know they could use a staff in such a versatile manner while Alberu was fascinated by his kunai. This had caused both blonds to be stuck in a long theoretical discussion that flew over almost everyone's head. Cale and Kushina had already gone inside after the duel was over with the kids leaving the men to talk.

Cale, "Kushina, this is... "

Kushina, "It's for you. Please let me dress you. Please!"

Cale, "I do not mind the help but isn't this for women?"