Giant Animals

(Trash of the Count and Naruto are not mine.
"Talking"
'thinking'
Enjoy!)

Cale called, "Kids, Choi Han! Stop working and come here. Ron brought our lunch."

Raon perked up, "Grandpa Ron."

Hong sniffed the air, "Smells good."

Ohn was grinning ear to ear, "Thank you for the food."

Cale eyed their hands, "Go wash first."

Choi Han smiled, "I will help them clean up, Cale - nim. Will you join us Ron?"

Ron gave his benign smile, "Ho! Ho! Ho! Not today, I am afraid. Vicross and I have been requested to tend to the visitors who are with Young Master Basen."

Cale frowned, "Do I need to interfere?"

Ron had a contemplative look, "I do not think you have to, young Master Cale. But young Master Basen will no doubt appreciate the sentiment."

Cale nodded, "Tell him, he can come to me if he needs me to punish someone."

Ron's eyes gleamed in amusement, his puppy Master rarely showed his sadistic mischievous side nowadays. It was nice to see it from time to time, though it rarely appeared unless one of the young children or siblings were involved. Ron bowed to Cale excusing himself to go help at the main estate which was now run under both Basen and Lily. The young Miss had after years of training become a leader of her own group of personally selected warriors and took her security and patrolling duty seriously. She got inspired to find and create her own group of mages and knights after watching Cale. It has been years now since the last battle with the God of Despair and White Star, now things were peaceful, well as peaceful as it could be in a world of Gods and monsters obsessed with young Master Cale.

Ron noticed a familiar face, "Your Highness, this is a surprise."

Alberu smiled respectfully, "Hello Ron. Are Cale and Choi Han at the Black Castle? I was invited over mostly for the cookies."

Ron opened the gate, "Yes, they are on the West side where the apple trees grow."

Alberu, "Thank you Ron. I shall join them there."

Raon who was eating his steak perked up, "Uncle Cookie."

Alberu, "Hello children. Hello Choi Han, Cale."

Choi Han gave a tight smile, "Hello your highness."

Cale eyed him, "Are you running from your paperwork again?"

Alberu snorted, "I assure you I am teaching my niece and nephew how to tackle the problems of the Kingdom."

Cale hummed, "Smart."

Choi Han stared at the Emperor who was preening under Cale's praise, incredulously while the two men shared ideas of making their family members deal with problems they did not wish to deal with. The dark haired man had known how much Alberu actually cared and was attracted to his young Liege who was funnily enough, slow when it came to love. As they were settling down for lunch the three men and children were covered in a very bright light. When the light died down they were in a forest with a blond man holding an equally blond child who was crying and a red head behind him who was gaping. Choi Han looked up seeing a giant red fox going crazy and screams of people coming after the destruction. The most noticeable thing being that Cale and his group looked younger, the kids were literal kids again.

Cale got up sighing, "Here, let me see him."

The blond, "Um... You... You are not the Shinigami."

Raon huffed, "Huh? That stupid God of Death is involved."