Prophecy? What Prophecy?

(Trash of the Count and Naruto are not mine.
"Talking"
'thinking'
Enjoy!)

Orochimaru quietly drank his sake in the corner of the room as he and his young apprentice Anko observed the guest. They had been invited as a courtesy to the introduction party at the Namikaze Uzumaki household by the Yondaime. Mostly because he was a Sannin and Jiraya's teammate, plus the last remaining shinobi member of the Hebi clan. The rest had opted to become civilians and travel and continued as merchants so he rarely saw his clan except during the peak trading season. Anko was looking around at the different clansmen curiously while clutching her own cup of sake. Orochimaru had started training her by making her increase her immunity to poison and alcohol was one depending on it's use.

Orochimaru honestly did not expect her to have high levels of immunity to poison like his clan, the Hebi clan had been doing it for generations. He did however expect her to increase her immunity to at least a decent level by Chunin and high by Jounin. The Snake Sannin knew it was a tall order but after Nawaki was killed due to poison, he was going to do his hardest to make sure Anko survived. He looked at her and bluntly speaking he was not sure if Anko was moving on from her teammates death or if she was a better actor than he originally gave her credit for. Orochimaru was about to say something when he noticed his teammate approaching the Uzumakis with a serious look only to be stopped by the Kyuubi.

Orochimaru, "Anko."

Anko, "Yes Sensei."

Orochimaru, "Be prepared."

Anko turned to where her Sensei was looking and gasped, "Is that the... "

Orochimaru nodded, "The Kyuubi in human form."

Anko, "Do we need to run?"

Orochimaru hummed, "Observe at the moment, but be ready to do so if it is necessary."

Anko placed her cup down on the table, "Understood Sensei."

Jiraya was staring at the red heads in front of him, 'If I didn't have a thing for blonds I would definitely go for red heads.'

Kyuubi, "If it isn't the old frog."

Cale pat his arm, "No eating people even though you like roasted frogs."

Kyuubi, "He is too old anyway."

Jiraya puffed up, "I am not that old yet and excuse me? How dare you!"

Kushina sighed, "Is there something you wanted Jiraya - shishou?"

Jiraya calmed down, "Only to talk to your cousin. He has the frogs at Mt Myōboku in a tizzy."

Kushina, "I see. That is news, indeed."

Minato approached them, "Sensei, would you like a drink?"

Jiraya, "In a bit, first I must greet the young Master."

Fugaku stared then murmured "Is Jiraya showing respect to someone much younger than him?"

Hiashi, "He is, normally he is goofing off to make those younger than him relax around him."

Cale, "Kyuubi, let's just talk okay?"

Alberu, "Yes, he does not look like he wishes to fight."

Kyuubi, "Fine! But you try anything and I will cut off your manliness."

Jiraya gulped then bowed to Cale, "I greet you on behalf of Mt Myōboku."

Cale, "Stop! Raise your head. There is no need to bow down to me."

Jiraya, "Actually there is, my student and his wife according to a Prophecy would have died that day when the Kyuubi attacked. You saved my student, no, you saved my son's life by interfering when you did. Thank you!"