Final Evaluations

October 2013

The last two months have been nothing but brutal. The two teams went into an exercise bootcamp where they covered Hip and Hop and YG songs. Jinwoo had the mellow voice of a vocalist as did Sungyoon as his rockish voice gave him an advantage. He faced against Junhoe. Taehyun's unique higher pitched voice made him a strong rival to Team B's Song. Perhaps the biggest beefs were Sik K vs Bobby they were neck in neck in terms of lyricism.

Much like Minsik, Bobby has the aggressive flow of an underground rapper. Mino had his hands full with Hanbin who was GD's prodigal son. Hoony faced off against Jinhwan in the battle of the dances.

Trainees from JYP appeared for one episode. Of all opponents Minsik needed to watch out was Jackson Wang. The dude almost beat him in a freestyle battle. Afterwards the two Team were taking the battle to the stage. The first two songs that sang was a cover of Taeyang. In pace of Hoon was Minsik filling the rap part with Mino especially the rap break before the bridge.

After they started performing songs they came up themselves. Mino and Minsik rapped to their best abilities, Hoony showed he was the main dancer intimating Jay Park and Jinwoo, Taehyun, and Seungyoon carried the vocals. Initially it seemed like Team B was going to win. They had a better headstart thanks to Hanbin's genius writing and Bobby fierce rapping. Misnik and Bobby butt heads in a rap battle over a Lil Wayne beat. The battle ended with a draw.

And now the Teams were at their final battle. Team A was preparing themselves for their final song.

"Come on guys we got this. I know we're very close to winning this!" Mino assured his crew.

"He's right as much as I don't like the guy, we're way too close to back down. We gotta hit em where it hurts. Put me in the same verse Mino we need an extra hard hitter and I'm that guy." Minsik suggested with a feisty grin.

"Are you we should trust him? He tried to beat you-" Taehyun expressed doubts but was cut off by Mino.

"Whatever happened in the past stays in the past. Right now, we need to work together and Minsik is the only other guy who can keep with me! We all play our strengths so let's use them." Mino said to the gang.

"I have faith in you Mino." Jinwoo nods.

"Hyung!"

"Using Minsik as your backup is pretty smart especially with Bobby and Hanbin." Seungyoon nodded.

"I'm not complaining let's go!" Hoony felt pumped. Taehyun swallowed his grievances as Winner performed their final song. Minsik was right there behind Mino showcasing their exceptional rapping.

Jinwoo:
Kkeutdo eobsi geoleowasseo
Jeo meolri utgo itneun bicheul ddaraseo
Kamkamhan eodum sok-eseo nawa
Nado barkke utgo sipeoseo

Seunghoon:
Hangsangnae chongguneun wireul hyanghae
Naboda deo keun nomeul ssogi wihae
I mudae wireul hwaljuro sama doyakhamyeo hwaryeohanbihaeng
Tagonan geo eobsi kkujunhameul nae mugiro
Misnik:
Byeoneun igeulsurok gugaereul deo suk-igo
Seongjanghae eoril jeok bangmun ape
Peneuro geu-eonuheun geomeun seon gu wireoSeungyoon:
Neomeojigo budeojhyeo sangcheoga nago
Gaseum-i gumeong nado uri-ege
Nunmuleun pilyo eobseo subaek beon sseureojyeodo
Ireona we'll go up

Taehyun: (Chorus)
Geokjeongeun jeo haneul wireo deonjyeo blow up
Negen uriga itjanha get up
Seoro soneul jabgo wireo deuleo hands up
Urin da igyeonael geoya

Seungyoon:
Yeah We'll Go Up uh uh uh up
Uh uh uh up uh uh uh up (let's go up to the sky)
Yeah We'll Go Up uh uh uh up
Uh uh uh up uh uh uh up Yeah We'll Go Up

Mino:
Kkumkujiman jamjaji anha
Seong gongeul damboro cheongchuneul pal-a
Sinbal an-e yurijugak
Geoleum mada bulkeun dojang jjikeo right
Ujeongeul baneuro jjicheodo
Jeongeun nama gi-eoko
Balbgo oreumyeon seodo mileojweo
baekshipgae-ui songarak kkigo wireo go up

Jinwoo:
Geobdo eobsi olrawasseo
Jeo wi-e banjjak-ineun byeol-eun juchaseo
Eodu-on bamhaneul-e byeolcheoreom
Nado banjjak-igo sipeoseo
Nan jobeun gyedan wi-e olra

Taehyun:
Han geoleum han geoleum-i hwicheong georigo
Mugeowojinda haedo uri-ege
Dareul gil daweon eobseo subaek beon sseureojyeodo
Ireona we'll go up

Seungyoon: (Chorus)
Geokjeongeun jeo haneul wireo deonjyeo blow up
Negen uriga issjanha get up
Seoro soneul jabgo wireo deuleo hands up
Urin da igyeonael geoya

Taehyun (or all):
Yeah We'll Go Up uh uh uh up
Uh uh uh up uh uh uh up (let's go up to the sky)
Yeah We'll Go Up uh uh uh up
Uh uh uh up uh uh uh up Yeah We'll Go Up

Rapper Line:
Uri insaeng-eun drama
Jigeum sungani highlight
Happy ending-eul baramyeo
Camera wireo olra
Gyeolguk-eun ddok gat-a
Jung-yohan geon neowa na
Ileun geotdo irun geotdo eobseo na hamkke olra

Chorus:
Geokjeongeun jeo haneul wireo deonjyeo blow up
Negen uriga issjanha get up
Seoro soneul jabgo wireo deuleo hands up
Urin da igyeonael geoya

Yeah We'll Go Up uh uh uh up
Uh uh uh up uh uh uh up (let's go up to the sky)
Yeah We'll Go Up uh uh uh up
Uh uh uh up uh uh uh up Yeah We'll Go Up
Music end

The boys at this point were exhausted having already performed a handful prior. They watched their rival team perform their own song before the finals results were determined. Both Team A and Team B walked up the stage to be evaluated.

They were banners of both teams as the loads of fans gave their support. YG, Jay Park, and Daesung were by the judges table collecting the results. Tension was high especially after Team B's successful head start. Due to Hanbin leading his team for effectively, it has caused Mino's team to play catch up. They felt pretty doubtful especially after that emotional encore from Team B.

"I have to say Team B continues to amaze me. They got such a balanced team that will help them in a long run. Team A struggled in the beginning, but they're caught up to their rivals. It's clear Mino and Dennis really know how to get their team motivated. I can't wait to see them in the future." Jay Park gave his assessment of the two teams.

"There's no fucking way we're gonna win this. Everyone seems to be rooting for the other team." Minsik thought with a doubtful expression. As much Mino tried to rally, he just felt doubtful it was enough. Mino was there once again smiling like an idiot. It pissed Minsik off.

"The WINNER is Team A." Was the announcement. Mino and the boys were absolutely speechless and Minsik looked like he lost function.

The rival team came to congratulate them.

"You guys were really awesome out there. You guys did great catching up. Although I'm pretty bummed out I'm not angry. At least I get to see my friends debut." Hanbin shook hands to all the members.

"Come on Dennis don't be wallflower." Mino nudged his Kiwi friend.

"Fine." Minsik awkwardly shook hands. He still wasn't used to greeting people like that.

Finally Minsik's career was just about to get started and Team A walked out of the show victorious.