Meeting a fellow Kiwi 🥝🇳🇿

Kwon Misik was at the Christchurch Airport with his bags being packed. It took a while, but he managed to convince his mother to move to Korea. Currently his sister Jessica and a few of his homies were standing by.

"I can't believe you're leaving brother. How long are you going to be over there?" His sister asked. He could see the visible distress on her face.

"Beats me, but I hope not too long. Don't feel so sad will ya. You got mum to help you." Minsik said to his sister trying to cheer her up.

"We're gonna miss ya mate. I don't know what the bloody hell you got business over there." Said a Maori student.

"Don't forget about mate. Let's do one more to depart this buggar." The players got into a specific stance and began to chant a certain war chant. Minsik got to join in.

"Ka mate, ka mate, ka ora, ka ora. Ka mate, ka mate, ka ora, ka ora. Ka mate, ka mate, ka ora, ka ora!!! We send this buggar off to his motherland!!" The Maori player wished him a farewell.

Minsik looked at his sister one more time before finally leaving. He spent several hours in a crammed-up flight from Christchurch to Seoul. Seeing the mainland fly away takes him back when he first moved to New Zealand. He just watched the lately rugby match. Once again the All Blacks were victorious. Afterwards he drifted asleep.

At approximately 6:30 P.M the plane touched Seoul. Getting his ass out he checked the familiar skyline that was the capital.

"Place hasn't changed one bit. Lemme check out the scene right here.

So Kwon Minsik spent the day checking out the city by the Han River. He was still impressed by how dense it was, it almost reminded of downtown Christchurch. The perks of being raised by neglecting mother meant he could go anywhere he wanted. And that's what he did, checking it shops and restaurants. It was kind strange seeing many people who looked like him. Where he was in the minority in New Zealand, he could blend here perfectly.

"Sir, you been standing here for ten minutes. Are you going to order?" Asked the waitress.

"Yeah, make it double!!" Minsik said in Korean. The woman was stunned by his forward approach but complied anyways.

"Fuck... What the fuck was I thinking getting into this shit!? I look like a dummy right now. I haven't even spoke Korean like that in ages. They're gonna know I ain't from here." Minsik cursed at himself. Intelligence was never his strong suit. He pretty much ran his life on pure emotion.

Soon enough there was a girl that caught his eye. He could she was around his age. She had sharp eyes that made her look more dominant than she appeared. Her hair was exceptionally long and wavy. She seemed to be looking for something. He tensed as she started to approach his table.

His years of abuse and bullying has sharpened his reflexes. He clenched his fist in a defensive just in case she tried something. He doesn't know why he feels like this. Surely a pretty girl wouldn't be causing harm.

Dammit... Where did I place my cellphone?" Said the girl.

It was now that Minsik understood the situation. The cellphone was across from where he was sitting.

"You there, boy!" Now that was a phrase he heard too often. His glare grew with intimidation to show her that he was watching her. The girl's harsh glare softened a little.

"You are aware this is my seat. I don't know who you are but you need to leave." The girl sat across from him. It's clear to him this girl was some trainee of a dance group. She wore a dark jacket with a white grphic designer tee, and tights and seemed to be taking a break of sorts.