Confrontations

May 2012

The trainee room was filled with gossip as they heard YG was accepting a trainee. In fact, it was all they could talk about.

"You're saying we're getting another trainee?" Asked DK

"Yo that's what I've heard." Said Junhoe.

"Another trainee, man that's crazy! There's already plenty of us already!" Bobby shook his head.

"I heard he shocked everyone with his. That means he's a good rapper right?" Jinwoo asked.

"Good rapper? Now that's stretching too far. Homeboy barely got in and now everybody's acting the second coming of GD. C'mon man!" Minho scoffed.

"Dude, you know YG-nim was the recommended him. You know that doesn't happen unless it's someone talented. I'm just saying..." Seunghoon said.

"He could never compete with me!" Minho crossed his arms.

"Do think this oppa is really that great?" Lalisa asked them.

"I heard he's really handsome from what the other girls said." Miyeon said.

"I also heard he's an Overseas Korean." Miyeon gossiped.

Jennie who was taking a water break took in the gossip. Whatever he did definitely made some noise although she was doubtful it was something positive.

"Sounds like this guy is pretty big deal. I heard he is from New Zealand. What do you think Jennie?" Rose sat beside her. She had a distinct Aussie accent.

Before Jennie could answer she heard kick open literally. And Minsik had the stupidest smirk she has ever seen.

"Oh no..." Jennie said with dread on her face.

"So this is what y'all got here? Thought it would be much bigger considering the reputation I've heard." Minsik huffed in disappointment.

"Who are you?" Bobby asked unamused.

"The name is Minsik, Kwon Minsik but call me Dennis." He then saw Jennie sitting at the corner. His cold glare was enough for the girl to jump a little.

"Ay y'all know each other?" Euna pointed with a curious look.

"I told ya I made it. This agency isn't as hard to get in. What a joke!" Minsik spoke in his Kiwi accent.

Minho was nearby gritting his teeth in anger.

"Ay!! I don't appreciate talking shit about our agency punk! We worked our asses off for years and don't think I'll hand it over for some upstart who think he owns the world. You better cut that attitude or I'll make you!!" Minho said grabbing the collar of his shirt.

"You'll make me?..." Minsik's expression changes from shock to utter feral. The trainees nearby took a step back from Minsik. His cold aura began to stink up the room like a fart.

Like a switch he snapped and gave Minho such a hard blow that he ended up recoiling.

Minho was in disbelief by the impact of his punch. He looked at him anger before charging at him again. Like a stuntman he blocked the punch, dodging the other, before countering with his own uppercut. The trainees watched in horror as Minsik tackled him to the ground and started beating him.

"SOMEONE STOP HIM!!" Euna cried in terror.

Jennie tired of this bastard's antics immediately went towards him stepping in front of her.

"Enough Dennis! I don't know why you have such a bad attitude but it has to stop!! What you're doing is not only wrong but downright unacceptable! If you're really serious about being a trainee then you shouldn't be doing this!! This isn't a game Minsik!!!" Jennie said with a stern expression to her face. Never have she felt such anger towards someone.