Chapter 7- Accidents

Ella's POV....

Lizzy was right, this week was very eventful we went from one place to another and each of the places we went brought so much joy to the boys especially Michael. The week was almost over but I decided to call Robert and ask him if he could bring Sophie out to one of the biggest parks for littles since that was the only place we hadn't visited in this week of being home. I dressed Michael in this because I felt it looked cute.

We packed the diaper bag with a few snacks for the boys and of course for ourselves got into the car and got to the park

We packed the diaper bag with a few snacks for the boys and of course for ourselves got into the car and got to the park. When we got there, Sophie and Robert were already there, Sophie came running towards us. "Babies!!!!" she squealed. "Sophie, the boys names are Lou Lou and Mikey" Robert said looking at in confirmation as I nodded. The boys played as Sophie took care of them as a big sister, there was even a time one of the bigger littles was making trouble in the sandpit where the boys played. Sophie screamed so hard and bit him hard, the boy ran to his mum crying, we eventually had to apologize on Sophie's behalf but still told the woman what had transpired. The day was very fun but unfortunately it was the end of my time with baby Mikey and we were to go back to our houses. He got my number before he left for his aunt's house, a few minutes later my mum came to pick me up as well but that night as I got home, I was really thinking of the fun times I had with him, I looked at the pictures I took of him I began tearing up, I wished it didn't have to end. Then suddenly I got a chat from him which read "I had a really fun time, one of the best times I've had in years, tank wu mama 🤭🥰" I immediately melted. Then we chatted till late in the night......
.......THE CHAT......

11:30 pm

I really had a fun time, one of the 
best times I've had in years, tank wu 
mama🤭🥰   

Awwn, of course anything for you.         
You know you'd always be my baby      
  boy in my heart even if we may not get
this opportunity again. Just remember,
I love you now and always, I'd always    
be there for you no matter the situation

Otay, mama, Mikey wuv u too

Awwn, it's so cute that you're using    
 baby language to type.                             

 Mikey bwushing mama😊🥰

That's cute Mikey, but it's bedtime now
you have to sleep now alright.                  
Remember there's school tomorrow.

Awight mama, good wight.    

Good night Mikey, I love you❤️❤️

7:30 am

Mama, Mikey scared

Mikey what happened, it's gonna be
 okay