Chapter 1- First Day

Ella's POV...

It was the first day of high school and I was having mixed feelings about it, the thought of Sloane and how she always seized the opportunity in middle school to embarrass and make fun of me really discouraged me but remembering all my friends who are gonna be there once more to fight Sloane together with her minions gave me the strength I was lacking. I got out of bed when I heard my mother call out to me, "Ella Clarice Wilson, would you move your butt out of that bed and get ready for school, it's your first day of high school and you already running late", she said as she barged my room door open.  I got ready for school wearing a black leggings, a tie-dye crop top and my lucky necklace- which was given by my aunt who lives far away, I also packed a black hoodie incase it gets chilly. I quickly rushed downstairs to my mother, who was already waiting for me. "It's the first day of school and you're already running late" she said. I had my breakfast and raced out the door to meet up with my best friend Lizzy. Lizzy has been my best friend since the 3rd grade, and ever since then we have been walking to school together, it's become part of our morning routine. I got to our usual spot and met up with Lizzy, we got to school and went straight to the lockers but then I bumped into Sloane Williams- head of cheer team and my outright enemy, this bitch hated my guts but luckily the feeling was mutual. She was about shouting at me for not seeing her when, Michael Benjamin- captain of the basketball team and every girls dream boyfriend....especially mine, walked in. Sloane then ran to him and left me there with her minions who eventually left after some time, I'm sure you'd expect Sloane and Michael to be dating, well they aren't and I was especially happy because this means I have a chance.  I tried waving to Michael but Lizzy immediately pulled my arms down saying "are you alright, what are you doing, do you want him to notice you that badly I'm sure he doesn't even know you exist and if he does he doesn't even know your name." With that we both continued arranging our lockers and then some minutes later we left for class.

Michael's POV....

I walked into school and noticed that all the girls had their attention on me, cheer captain- Sloane even came running down to me like I was to give a hug or something *laughs* but I couldn't help but notice one girl, I don't quite know her name but she was waving at me, she was so beautiful with her silky black hair which was packed in a messy bun and her cute glasses this reminded me so much of my mum, a few tears flowing from my eyes as I slowly started to regress, I had to fight it because how would it be for the basketball captain to be a teen baby, I could not allow anyone know my secret not even my parents knew about it. Once I got control of myself again I got to class, we had P.E as our first subject for the day so I quickly got changed and went to meet up with the boys. We were playing basketball when Christopher my best friend passed threw the ball way to high for me who was 5'8.....yeah I know I'm pretty short for a basketballer..... I ran to get the ball then the girl I had seen before was skipping with her friends, she picked up the ball and handed it over to me saying, "Here you go baby boy, I've got you." I then said, "thank you m..Mary" about saying 'mummy', I could hear her friend saying "you see he called you Mary, I told you he doesn't know your name" and I could see the disappointment in her eyes, I was disappointed in myself but I quickly turned away in order not to complicate things. It was at this point I knew I would have to regress secretly, in order not to regress out in the open., so I quickly handed the boys the ball and told them I'd be right back. I went to the changing room and got something from my trouser pocket and headed straight to the bathroom. I went inside one of the stalls and locked the door, then I brought our my comforter- my pacifier. I placed it in my mouth and started sucking on it till I was fully regressed to about age 5, usually I regress to about 0-1 but I stopped myself from regressing further in order not to do anything that may be suspicious, I later got control of myself and came out and went back to meet the boys. After P.E was Science and fortunately or unfortunately, the girl who had made me regress twice in one day, which is the most I had ever done, and I were now lab partners. I was so happy because, something was just different with her, she made me feel safe I had never had a care giver but I believe she'd be perfect plus I mean her best friend has a little of her own, come to think of it I haven't seen the little guy today but on the other hand I was thinking about my pride being shattered if anyone knew this secret of mine, so I decided to make her life a living hell as much as it pained my heart, this was in order for her to hate me which would make her stop calling me names that would make me regress even if I loved it when she did.

Ella's POV....

Lizzy and I don't usually have time with each other because she spends so much time with her little- Louis, I know I said nothing can come between Lizzy and I, yeah, nothing except Louis. She can basically leave whatever it is that she's doing just for that kid, just looking at the love those two share makes me want to have a little which I can take care of and love just as much. Well, Lizzy and I had P.E together and since Louis had gone to meet his real family today, we could actually enjoy it together without worrying if her baby boy was okay. We were skipping together when, a basketball rolled near my leg, I picked it up and saw that it belonged to Michael. I gave him saying, "Here you go baby boy" trying to flirt with him a little, to my greatest surprise, he replied me saying "Thank you" but the thing is he called me Mary but he was about saying something before the Mary which he called me, it was sounding like mummy, but why in the world would he say that, I don't even call my mum, mummy since I was 10 but I guess maybe he wanted to say something else. Well after P.E was Science and I discovered that Michael and I were going to be lab partners, how lucky was I, I thought to myself.

~Hey guys......

Do comment what you'd like to happen next and just maybe you may see it happen in the book.

*I hope you continue to like the book as you read further*

#lodyn1, Till the next chapter, Peace out........