Chapter Six- Playdate

Ella's POV....

Today is gonna be a very exciting day, Mikey and Louis are in the same headspace, but it also be tiring for us because we would have too take care of each of them individually. I was about placing Michael on the mat but he just wouldn't let go of me, he held me in a tight grip and so did Louis have on Lizzy, we were both stuck with a little on us who refused to let go. Lizzy managed to get plates while I opened the pantry to check for some food for the boys.

 Lizzy managed to get plates while I opened the pantry to check for some food for the boys

There was so much to choose and asked Lizzy which to bring but she said anyone so I decided to go with Cerelac.

Lizzy and I managed and got some food into the bowls and we fed our boys. After food, Lizzy and I placed the boys in a play pen with some of Louis toys because we had to clear up the place. We finished clearing up in the nick of time because Louis refused sharing his toys with Michael and Michael began crying. I picked him up and placed his pacifier back into his mouth as I decided to sit with him and watch some TV shows as Lizzy played with her boy. Just then Lizzy's mum came in with so many things, I wanted to help her unpack but my boy just wouldn't let me, she told me not to worry as she saw that Michael refused. I just sat there with Michael who's hand was heading towards my breasts, showing he wanted to suck my breasts but unfortunately there was no milk. *chuckles* "Awwn, Mikey you can't suck mama's breasts there's no milk in there" I said trying to remove his hands. He became fussy and started to cry, I picked him up again, placed his pacifier in his mouth and started bouncing him up and down till he calmed down. I have basically carried him so much today that my waist already began hurting me. I then turned and saw that Lizzy was actually breastfeeding Louis, "Liz, are you breastfeeding him, how?" I asked surprised. "I've been taking lactating pills for quite a while so I've been lactating, so I can feed Louis very well when he is in this very young headspace, whenever littles are this little they tend to prefer breast milk than bottles but in a situation whereby the mummy cannot breastfeed the child the child would have to make do with bottle feeding" she said. "Do you have any more of those pills, Michael has already started aiming for my breasts" before I could continue, Lizzy's mum cut in "Don't worry, I got some pills for you, I knew you would need it" she said. "Thank you so much I said. She went upstairs to set Michael's new crib in the nursery and came back with the pills, I sent Michael down for a second to take the pills but as expected he cried till I came back to him and I picked him up again. Well this time I could tell he needed a diaper change and took him up to the nursery, I changed his diaper and changed him into one of the cute outfit that Lizzy's mum just got, a cute Lion King onesie.