Roommates~ The Good, The Bad, The Chaos!!

Rooms can be many of things. A gathering place to share good times among good friends that really care about each other. Home to a loving couple that has entered this new chapter into their new life together. A close off personal shelter for those who feel insecure or afraid of the outer world just behind those walls. It can be quite an experience, especially when it comes to family or roommates that live around. Though not all cases of roommates are good, sometimes it isn't a pleasant at all. It can be this way alot. Especially when roommates also happen to be siblings.

Hiro knew this very well since his younger siblings Gammamon and Solisamon live in his dorm room. Usually the two digimon were well behaved and got along perfectly with one another. OH IF ONLY TODAY WAS LIKE THAT... Hiro's room seemed to be a mini one on one battlefield.

"Gammamon is a meanie! It's Solisamon turn on the tablet! Now it broken! You are not fair at all!" Tears pricked at the corner of her teal eyes. Looking forward to watch a cute animal video that a classmate had recommended to her.

Though with the tablet smoking on the floor with two sets of claw marks piercing the center that eventually lead to it being broken in half. Hiro spraying it with the fire extinguisher in case it caught on fire. Panicking on an all time high.

"No! It was still my turn! You were busy with "Verse" duties! You broke it because you're an impatient brat! You are a sister that gives off bad vibes!" He growled while baring his sharp white fangs at his younger sister. Ready to go "KABOOM" on her!

Before long...the verbal dispute into a physical fight. Hiro had to break the two up then used a new feature on the VR digivice that Blues installed yesterday. Handy since they were going to Hanuel's to hangout.

Hanuel was at their desk as they reviewed a couple of digimon related cases. Digimon are trying to adapt to living alongside humans, but many seem to be struggling to make connections. There were still urban legend mysteries that are being caused by digimon. Trying to make the Human World more comfortable to their previous lives in the Digital World. They would hold a meeting with the other Lirurun members to divide cases among each other. A certain file about a few certain digimon that caused Hanuel to grow concern.

Bokomon laid on the floor to read a couple of books that he got from a library. Human history is simply fascinating in the eyes of a digital being such as himself. Currently he was learning about the era of "Emperors and Shoguns". He was already crafting theoried that historical data is what made digimon such as "Emperor Greymon" or "ShogunGekomon". Human data has practically become the building blocks for so many digimon, like data from the Earth becomes blueprints for their digital code. Meanwhile Pumpmon was sorting out candy to have a candy feast with Gammamon and his "Candy Buddy". Chocolate (Champions) for Gammamon while his "Candy Buddy" got her favorite caramel candies. The rest? All of the Hallow Eve Digimon himself hehe~

A knock at the door halted everyone's actions, Hanuel going to open it. Much to the trio's surprise and shock... There standing on the opposite side of the door was Hiro. Bickering and chirping angrily amongst themselves were two baby digimon. In the right hand was Curimon who looked ready to headbutt his sibling on the left. Chirping away a storm was Hiimon whose adorable teal eyes were filled with such fiery anger. Hiro looked like all the life force had been drained, leaving him to take on a zombie appearance

"Hiro?! What happened to you?!" Hanuel just could not understand why their surrogate son was in such a state. He sounded just fine on the phone ten minutes ago.

"Hey....I brought two packages...."Fresh and Grumpy" Hiro handed them to Hanuel right before collapsing face first on the floor. Making the others go wide eyed with shock.

JUST WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED?! Could a digimon have done this?! Oh Hiro...why must you worry others about the trouble you get yourself into?

After resting for about an hour, Hiro woke up to the sounds of more fighting. He could see that the degenerate feature had wore off and his two partners went back to fighting. Solisamon has to be held back by Pumpmon who was begging her to stop. Bokomon had his hands full in keeping Gammamon from doing something he would regret to the "Pure" attribute digimon.