Enter Cyberspace. Glitches on the Network

Warm rays of the summer sun rays leaked from the glass windows of a dorm room of Hiro. The boy who saved the Digital World along side his friends. Gulusgammamon now apart of the team after his defeat. Hard to believe that they were in the process of making a country where humans and Digimon could coexist. With their efforts going well, the group took a well deserved break.

Hiro was browsing the internet on his smartphone, smiling at the reports of digimon and humans working side by side. Their efforts were bearing fruit that would ripen for years yet to come. On his lap was his little brother and Digimon partner Gammamon. The child like digimon munched on his favorite chocolates aka "Champions". After finishing the last box, he looked up at Hiro.

"Hiro, where's Solisamon?" The young digimon asked as he was looking around. Curious on why he hadn't seen the new addition to their family.

"Huh?" It was then that the boy then realized his newest partner and little sister was missing. "Yeah... She's been gone for a while now. We should look for her" Just as the boy was getting ready to get out when a blue and white portal opened.

There from the portal came out the digimon in question. Solisamon emerged from the portal before it closed. A soft pink Oni with dark blue hair in a short feathery hair cut. Her eyes were pure teal and appeared to be of some type of mammal. On her forehead was a white diamond pattern that possessed great power. On her left cheek were two Yin symbols circling around each other. She wore a sleeveless white shirt with matching long white pants. Around her neck is a unique collar with a special crest made by Gulusgammamon himself.

Strangely she came in wearing a golden headband. Did she play in the Digital World again? Seriously though, everytime she got home is like she was wearing a completely new style.

Jellymon could be influencing her. Hiro just prayed that his bank account would stay safe. He barely keeping under budgets with all the sweets he gets Gammamon and Solisamon daily.

"Hi Hiro! Hi Gammamon!" Solisamon removed the headband then jumped to hug them. Everytime she came home she would hug her brig brothers.

Hiro and Gammamon happily accepted and return the gesture. Hard to believe that this was the same digimon who was scared of them. It had only been only four months since Hokuto brought Solisamon into their care. Hokuto found the oni digimon scared without any memories, having to learn about her from Quantumon. Solisamon held a very important role and must never fall into evil hands. That day Hiro gain a little sister who Gulusgammamon was very protective over.

Later on is when they would know the reason why.

"Solisamon needs brothers help" She looked up with a serious look. A look that says she means it. A rare sight.

"Help with?" Hiro thought it must have been something to do with her homework from digischool.

As long as it was not math than he could gladly help out! Solisamon probably had third grade work in her school system. Easy peasy!

"Another digiverse is in trouble. I need help" Did the two of them hear that right? Another digiverse?

Judging on how her eyes held that serious look, Solisamon was absolutely not joking. Hiro was ready to ask a million questions on how there is a possible digiverse. However Gammamon stopped him. His yellow eyes went a potch black, that could only mean that Gulus had taken over.

"Geez, I guess you really are easy going, Big bro. See both Solisamon and I are from the same planet, but she has a unique power to travel to other digiverse. Think of it like this" Gulus grabs some of the water from the fridge. Sprinkling it on the floor.

The water droplets spilled in multiple directions yet they were still in a circular area. Like how in the battle with Regulusmon, there were hundreds of worlds in protecyive spheres.