Destined Soulmates

Mei was spending yet another day in her room. Typing away at the several keyes at a rapid pace. She had another deadline to get her latest novel out. Having be the world famous "Sun Novelist" means that she also has to keep up the tiring tasks if giving the readers more exciting content. Though surprisingly no one knew her secret.

Not even her childhood friend, Ruli. The one who knew everything about her when they were six. There was nothing that they did not know about one another. Now it seemed like only Mei knew all while Ruli was kept in the dark.

There were just somethings that Mei could not tell her. Secrets that could get Ruli hurt or worse if she were ever to find out. Making the girl sad or upset seen deeper than any blade she ever took. Like the two shared an emotional link that made them feel each others emotions.

Probably the only reason Mei allowed Ruli to be the one to give her hugs without getting a glare to get off as the others.

"Aaaaaand done!" Mei leaned back in her movable computer chair. Mentally exchausted from two alnighters and a few digimon incidents.

Ugh! Digimon just have to cause trouble for them everyday! CAN'T THEY GET ONE DAY WITHOUT DIGIMON MISCHIEF?! LIKE HAVING A TROUBLE MAGNET FOR A SURROGATE BROTHER WAS NOT STRESSFUL ENOUGH?!

"Finished another story? Oooh what is this one about?" Shiramon got up from her spot from the bed, leaning over Mei shoulder to get a better look at another literature masterpiece.

"You'll see once Chiitose sents us the first copy as always" With that Mei sent the entire book to her publisher. Fingers going numb after the countless hours of typing.

"Awww! No fair!" Shiramon lightly teased. Trying to lighten Mei mood. "Well you deserve a nap"

"Oh? Taking over mother duty of me? Hanuel will go nuts if they ever find out you know?" Mei could practically hear the "Mother Hen" figure of the group gasping at Shiramon stealing their spotlight.

"You have relax and recharge while you can. Maybe after a nice nap, Ruli and you can hang out" Shiramon insisted. Guiding her weary partner to the bed to rest.

"Sounds more like you wanting a date with your "Loving Honey Bun Bun" Mei smirked. Watching Shiramon face go bright red.

"N-No! Well...maybe...Though you need to relax-JUST SLEEP AND STAY OUT OF MY DIARY!!" Shiramon threw a pillow at Mei and looked more flustered than ever.

Mei chuckled at how that subject always made Shiramon easy to mess with. It must be nice to have a partner to be with. Mei gave up on finding love since she was asexual. No one seemed to interest her nor did she really have time for a committed relationship. At the moment she satisfy with being with her family and friends.

Just as her eyelids were about to close and allow her mind to venture into the darkness of Mei dream world. Her body was jerked from the bed.

"W-what the..!! Oh hey Solisamon" Mei halted a punch as she saw the small oni child taking through a portal.

This honestly happened so much that Mei had growth sadly used to it. She was grateful that no one saw her in her pajamas of litte chimeras again. The image of the onesie gave her friends a reason to laugh for months.

NEVER AGAIN! She burned that thing along with all traces of it existing.

"Meichi!" Ruli hugged her while the two were travelling in betweem verses.

"Ruli. I am going to assume that it will just be the two of us then?" Not seeing their group TM, scaredy cat, or Sherlock Hanuel.

"No. Solisamon took me from playing piano. She said nothing which I found quite odd, but do you know what this means?!" Ruli eyes beamed with excitement that it nearly blinded Mei.